ScarletDevilmoon

Weeeeeeeeee..... The Power Of Crayons * W *

Imagine yourself playing with the colors of the rainbow again, this time it for the generation of crayon weapons :3!!!! Not only they are fun and colorful, but also deadly >:P. It would be fun for you , your friends, and family . Just call this non- real number 1-800-fun-time , so you and yourself will have a lifetime of fun with crayon weapons :D!!! (batteries are not included *^*)

So order now :3!!!!

Anyways ya get the point, it's a weapon that the GMs will determine class it would be used for, but I would say for every class, also stats will be determined by GMs and community ( in my opinion instant death >:D!!)

So comment below on what you think :3

(Colors include: red, pink, blue, yellow, green, blue, purple, orange, teal , white, black and scarlet :P) (also weapon will be created by the person who makes the weapon for fro, also there is no warrant or guarantee that it will allow you to draw :3). Also in my opinion this will be a voting item, but it depends on the GMs :)

Edited by ScarletDevilmoon

Btw I believe each color has to have their own special ability if not its ok c:

Err.... No. Sorry, but the current weapons are dealing some serious damage and there doesn't need to be even more weapons that will cause even more problems.

i dont think so... -1.

Yeah noireth, ur juz a nab, dont act rude or feel strong nga..

joker...joker...joker.... when will you stop calling people nab? like you sound like you too damn pro which is your'e NOT! so stop acting like one. funny joke. JOKER!!!

i dont think so... -1.

joker...joker...joker.... when will you stop calling people nab? like you sound like you too damn pro which is your'e NOT! so stop acting like one. funny joke. JOKER!!!

Nozi is in my blacklist bro :)

And scarlet is a good girl :3

He being rude with scarlrt and ask scarlet not to suggest anymore? So rude

Well i am not pro but im stronger than u or nozi, AND dont act like provokator, idiot nab lOL

Nice kitty signature bishop try to find one like a stalker kitty owo

Btw guys idc what anyone says cuz it's just a suggestion :3 not my best ones but a suggestion :p