nellysky

Suggestion For Ninja Again

im using a magic ninja. wel anyway im the only char who uses it as far as i know. for it is very hard to build.

. the only matters is maya always kills me since i got lesser hp than any of char..

thers no way of magic ninja that cant stand a maya. always killing itself. of having a very low hp.

sometimes ive died with 1 single reflect.. no way to spam pots :(

my hp is only 120k with TGK equip on my armor..

i cant even boost my vit for i have to max my int for a good mattk.

i have also to put str for my carries since i have to use hundreds and hundreds of stones and pots as wel

dex for autocast

and agi for a skill spam.

i wish ninja will be nerf into a better better hp with good mattk..

or provide a wep or an equip for enlarge wieght limit and a large aditional hp for magic types..

• Like 1

It isn't our fault that you go max int and can't put vit anymore so you have low hp. Matk has a range of damage, you should know that having 8k matk doesn't have that big of difference against 10k matk.

Just because you cannot build a ninja that has better matk and high hp doesn't mean we have to change their HP. they can dodge every physical attack except cart termination. your low hp makes up for the fact that your defensive skills are second to none.

120k HP on ninja? soul linker got 130k on one tao with me using Eidelic wing. remove the eidelic and i got around 90k-100k. With leap and ka-skills, I don't mind having that much hp. you should be fine with 120k hp with cicada and flip tatami.

lessen int, get better hp. Sacrifice a stat if you want something higher, instead of us making the adjustments so your build would work. USE STAT FOODS. cmon man, that was basic RO knowledge.

Edited by ZerO25

It isn't our fault that you go max int and can't put vit anymore so you have low hp. Matk has a range of damage, you should know that having 8k matk doesn't have that big of difference against 10k matk.

Just because you cannot build a ninja that has better matk and high hp doesn't mean we have to change their HP. they can dodge every physical attack except cart termination. your low hp makes up for the fact that your defensive skills are second to none.

120k HP on ninja? soul linker got 130k on one tao with me using Eidelic wing. remove the eidelic and i got around 90k-100k. With leap and ka-skills, I don't mind having that much hp. you should be fine with 120k hp with cicada and flip tatami.

lessen int, get better hp. Sacrifice a stat if you want something higher, instead of us making the adjustments so your build would work. USE STAT FOODS. cmon man, that was basic RO knowledge.

dude i make my self realiz that is nice to use this char.. yet it made me ask why pipol not uses this char? that made me think it is lacking of something that made me suggest into this..

and why u always comparing ninjas to soul linkers only not on other char? actualy it made me also ask why ther is no so much effective SL here in this server.. is it this char are not seems usefull? wel thats the question was on my mind regarding with int type ninjas... since i was the only 1 on this as i have known..

and guys how can u say that all char are balance when some are not quite usefull yet it is very hard to build..

yeah i want the stat and build to this char to be change like what i have suggested.. but i am not aiming to make this char OP or to make it even more harmfull. what i want is to make this char more easier to build like others char are?

and men.how can u say it is basic RO knowledge when not all dont have a knowledge about the stat food are u talking about..

-1 to this topic

ninjas are made not to be hit... they arent made to tank an attack.

if your problem is reflect, us aoe skills, if you have piamette use thunder storm.

reduce your int until you have 285 then transfer those stats to vit.

for better matk and hp. boost your gears.

• get buttlerfy aura or emp aura
  • 2 urds earings with 1 siruma/imp card and 1 int rune
  • go get tyrs shuriken
you cant suggest any nerf if you haven't yet got the maximum potential of your ninja.

-1 sir my ninja used 2 have 210k hp =)

what kind of ninja are you? lol

Hold it Guys this topic is not just all about boosting ninjas HP..

what i mean to this its hard to balance STR and INT since my ninja was a battle int ninja and not meant to be a farmer.

my concern here is too lessen weight on ninjas carries so i can put some of my str points to vit... since str for int not that usefull but only for carries. as much as posible i can only out STR for my pots..

a magic dagger for Ninja with matk/int bonus and enlarge weight limit would solve the problem.

Hope this will be implemented as the other discusion says.

if not. atleast magic stones will reduce weigth to 0

Hope this will be implemented as the other discusion says.

if not. atleast magic stones will reduce weigth to 0

You know that that making stones to 0, would make them ifninite? Since you'll be able to carry ALL you want.

Also I saw you fighting in for_fild with Giap, and all I see is you SPAMMING Fire Dargon or Ice skill, even you knowing Giap use maya you keep SPAMMING IT unlimited, You doen't know how to play your class because if someone always die the same way by spamming in a maya user, then the problem isn't the HP or Stone, is you.

You know that that making stones to 0, would make them ifninite? Since you'll be able to carry ALL you want.

Also I saw you fighting in for_fild with Giap, and all I see is you SPAMMING Fire Dargon or Ice skill, even you knowing Giap use maya you keep SPAMMING IT unlimited, You doen't know how to play your class because if someone always die the same way by spamming in a maya user, then the problem isn't the HP or Stone, is you.

o cmmon men Giap is a WS while i am a ninja. not to mention INT type ninja..

besides see my equips againts giap. legendary and vote vs orientals. do u think i stand a chance..

is Giap having a default maya shild? how do i know when he gonna shift? and as i said 1 or a single reflect of my skill kills me no chance for pots. cant tank tank reflect of having a lower hp.. what anyway what are u suggsting im shift to kunai skill? u know my kunai's damage is low u think it would give me a chance? or not attacking any1 of using maya. i dont even care of being pawned specialy of maya users. im playing a game for fun then.. infact it is ovios most magic users being pawned by maya by surpriced coz i even do that too when im dealing with mage class.

before u are saying i dont know how to play my class? why u? u know how to play it? why is it im the only 1 who play this kind?

and again it makes me realiz that this type of class makes me realiz that it was lacking of something that makes me suggesting this 1.

u know during play we spam a hundred times less than a min depends on situation. refilling of this stones not only pots bothers me a lot.

not only me im sure who ever gonna try this 1.. refilling of pots bothers u ofcorz how much more with stones with 4 different elements..

what kind of ninja are you? lol

its a high vit ninja men.. particularly use by FS types.. but FS types are not that good in this server.

lol

since u wana play ninja... a int ninja by the way... u should already know that ninja got lesser stats bonus compared to rebirth class... and as a int ninja u automatically got lower weight since u put a lot more int than str... so since u already know the fact yet u still insist in playing it so u should be well prepare for the short coming of the jobs and not trying to suggest something to boost ur class to be as good as rebirth class...

however having a magic wep with weight boost would be ideal too so ppl cant abuse it by being hybrid ninja...

for low hp... use 2 tao...

lower ur matk increase ur hp

high matk isnt a good thing since u know the fact that maya kill u fast...

so i dont understand you... instead of trying to change your build... u suggest things to boost your build...

when there are several ways you can play ninja... since u insist of playing ninja n not other class...

since u wana play ninja... a int ninja by the way... u should already know that ninja got lesser stats bonus compared to rebirth class... and as a int ninja u automatically got lower weight since u put a lot more int than str... so since u already know the fact yet u still insist in playing it so u should be well prepare for the short coming of the jobs and not trying to suggest something to boost ur class to be as good as rebirth class...

however having a magic wep with weight boost would be ideal too so ppl cant abuse it by being hybrid ninja...

for low hp... use 2 tao...

lower ur matk increase ur hp

high matk isnt a good thing since u know the fact that maya kill u fast...

so i dont understand you... instead of trying to change your build... u suggest things to boost your build...

when there are several ways you can play ninja... since u insist of playing ninja n not other class...

kinda wierd hah.. iv post on general discusion before. when i was new to this server, youl know why..

http://www.forsaken-...showtopic=23869

even this not so effective to anybodies thoughts the rison i did not change a class it is simply i like this.

yeah mybe do need a two tao armor for shifting.. but i dont play too often to gain tokens to buy them immedietly. i dont even donate yet.. just working on it. tnx for advice..

im a knda sentimental kind of dude...lol

yet since iv realiz it to my self that this kind of class is lacking of something and mybe the rison why no 1 using this. is the one that iv suggested..

Edited by nellysky

@nellysky I seriously doubt that one reflect will kill you, as my soul linker hit 8k bolts and I don't die on one reflect with 100k hp. If your magic hit high, you should know he is on maya, it should be 2nd nature to you when to know your damage is legit or because your enemy switch out of his usakoring shield.

And I beg to disagree on FS being not good in this server, FS types are good in this server due to the amount of hp you can get and the custom weapons we have. Ulap does decent FS damage and he isn't full FS yet. Supream did great on FS as well.

Also, I will correct some terms you used. You use INT Type Ninja. Ninja was the class name, your build is focused on INT. The reason why nando said you do not know how to play your class is because cmon, you are fighting a maya user and you still spam magic? If you have at least a weapon with incant on it, someone that removed usakoring shield should still get around 1k+ damage from kunai even if you are not throw type.

I have been testing on magic damage for a long time now. seriously, 8k matk doesn't have that much difference from 10k matk, so is with 7k to 8k. Lower your int a little, try to think outside the box. You use magic, make use of it to force them to use maya and use something else.

@nellysky I seriously doubt that one reflect will kill you, as my soul linker hit 8k bolts and I don't die on one reflect with 100k hp. If your magic hit high, you should know he is on maya, it should be 2nd nature to you when to know your damage is legit or because your enemy switch out of his usakoring shield.

And I beg to disagree on FS being not good in this server, FS types are good in this server due to the amount of hp you can get and the custom weapons we have. Ulap does decent FS damage and he isn't full FS yet. Supream did great on FS as well.

Also, I will correct some terms you used. You use INT Type Ninja. Ninja was the class name, your build is focused on INT. The reason why nando said you do not know how to play your class is because cmon, you are fighting a maya user and you still spam magic? If you have at least a weapon with incant on it, someone that removed usakoring shield should still get around 1k+ damage from kunai even if you are not throw type.

I have been testing on magic damage for a long time now. seriously, 8k matk doesn't have that much difference from 10k matk, so is with 7k to 8k. Lower your int a little, try to think outside the box. You use magic, make use of it to force them to use maya and use something else.

i will not continue spaming magic if i am aware of it. ofcorz i will killed my self for an instant. what i am saying is i died by surprice of maya thats why..specialy when lag occurs.

and for Fs. i saw them has a good FS damage but ofcorz of using thana.. i saw ulap do FS to the one uses skolls and his damage was low.

and u know how expensive was thana was. it is hard to have it.

yeah having damage of 1k+ for kunai x3 its gonna be 3 to 4k+ per spam..

but that aint gonna help prehapz u gonna tired ur fingers for along time but nothing will happen...

i will not continue spaming magic if i am aware of it. ofcorz i will killed my self for an instant. what i am saying is i died by surprice of maya thats why..specialy when lag occurs.

and for Fs. i saw them has a good FS damage but ofcorz of using thana.. i saw ulap do FS to the one uses skolls and his damage was low.

and u know how expensive was thana was. it is hard to have it.

yeah having damage of 1k+ for kunai x3 its gonna be 3 to 4k+ per spam..

but that aint gonna help prehapz u gonna tired ur fingers for along time but nothing will happen...

if you want your ninja to do high damage n not die easily... that impossible... there always a give and take situation...

u can try magic & final strike build... 2 tao armor as main... then when u notice ppl uses maya... use final strike to kill them...

if only ur skillful enough to do it... not easy though... but that how Supreme and Ulap do it... Ulap is able to spam FS fast to kill even if his damage is low

if you want your ninja to do high damage n not die easily... that impossible... there always a give and take situation...

u can try magic & final strike build... 2 tao armor as main... then when u notice ppl uses maya... use final strike to kill them...

if only ur skillful enough to do it... not easy though... but that how Supreme and Ulap do it... Ulap is able to spam FS fast to kill even if his damage is low

wel im not proposing that this magic class will not easily killed by maya ofcorz all magic users has trouble with this. but i hope atleast i could not die that fast and i still had a chance to stop spam and heal imedietly wen magic reflects.

yeah magic + FS thats one of hybrid ninjas i know. u must have to put more stats both int and vit.. but u still have put enaf str for carries. for FS consumes a lot of berries of draining all of ur HP and shadow stones and magics consumes a lot of stones.

and iv done this before since i was experimenting this char. i did the absolute FS stat build. having 2 tg + 1 inca. on wep..since it was neutral. i did 90 to 100k damage on non GR user.using legendary sets. but on GR user i can only do damage 20 to 30k or lower. on thana IDK coz i never had one. then FS is range attack miss at pneuma.

wel im not proposing that this magic class will not easily killed by maya ofcorz all magic users has trouble with this. but i hope atleast i could not die that fast and i still had a chance to stop spam and heal imedietly wen magic reflects.

yeah magic + FS thats one of hybrid ninjas i know. u must have to put more stats both int and vit.. but u still have put enaf str for carries. for FS consumes a lot of berries of draining all of ur HP and shadow stones and magics consumes a lot of stones.

and iv done this before since i was experimenting this char. i did the absolute FS stat build. having 2 tg + 1 inca. on wep..since it was neutral. i did 90 to 100k damage on non GR user.using legendary sets. but on GR user i can only do damage 20 to 30k or lower. on thana IDK coz i never had one. then FS is range attack miss at pneuma.

erm... for final strike if im not wrong... work the same as asura... u dont need inca... n final strike depend on hp... u dont need to add more hp... by adding vit... u can stick to ur int build and uses equipments that boost more hp like 2 tao and 2 firelock boots? so u will still do fairly high damage or even 1 hit k.o ppl who uses maya against u...

furthermore... u can push people out of pneuma with your fire formation or tatami...

Edited by kohongiap

final strike needs inca or thana actually. which makes it great honestly. and the fact that it is range makes it so that you cant die from reflect.