savemydaynoob

Help Build Ws Build

max str, dex to hit, some vit for hp, agi upto 195 aspd, rest up to you if you want more flee or hit or crit.. 2 kiels 2 seyren windsor on headgears, 2 FBH on boots, experiment with armors and gaments. always buff up, spam hammerfall and cart termination.

forgot to mention throw tomahawk for range

Dont use hammerfall. It's useless here since everyone has >90 vit.

lol wut? useless? i dont think so. i mean not all class has enough vit to resist stun. especially some people prefer to have low vit cause of thana users and consider some people think like going for more damage is better than survivability and most of them wont waste 1 slot on equipment just to get immunity to stun. be wise make use of all your skills. i only have 2 on my mind which is somewhat useless but not that much. its storm gust(H.wiz) and melt down(WS) due to some equipments that has extra bonus like immunity to freeze and unbreakable.

lol wut? useless? i dont think so. i mean not all class has enough vit to resist stun. especially some people prefer to have low vit cause of thana users and consider some people think like going for more damage is better than survivability and most of them wont waste 1 slot on equipment just to get immunity to stun. be wise make use of all your skills. i only have 2 on my mind which is somewhat useless but not that much. its storm gust(H.wiz) and melt down(WS) due to some equipments that has extra bonus like immunity to freeze and unbreakable.

Actually what ChainBreak said is true, try using Dazzler at for_fild01 there wont be anyone who will get stunned :3