enku91al

@ali (Multiple Loot) Vs @ali (Single Loot)

Hey,im here to suggest multi loot to be implement,since theres no bot,why need single loot only? Newbies need multi loot ,can this newbies really hunt lhz mobs cards(for lhz aura quest). this quest need 200 cards each mobs,lhz mobs not a poring thou......

I think that the GMs are working on this since we now have botchecks :)

-1 we don't need this just make a Wizard add all the items you are going to farm including Activity tokens to your Inventory after that fill your and if you are not over weight yet add some backpack. Anyway, I have a Wizard Farming Guide int topic look for it. :D

did you consider those ppl who are farming using deadbranch?.. and another thing is when there's a boss inside the map your farming in. it'll be too much hassle when you take off some of your backpacks just to have enough space for the MVP drops. considering how many space you need and the time limit for you to get the drops if you mistakenly forgot that your autoloot is off.

Yea the reason this wasn't accepted before was because of the bots, with the new bot checker we should be able to implement this without any problems.

this is really annoying isnt it,this is what i can see after few years of being GMs in other servers and player n etc.

theres some GM / scripter also a player. what the proof? Is it they really being sincery to the server,loyal to the rule make to them. " GM SHOULD NOT USE THEIR GM ACCOUNT FOR THEIR OWN LEGIT"???? is it real? Nahhhhh,i have seen some abuse their gm's account to fullfil their legit.

p/s; i didnt say there were among us. dont mad.

this is really annoying isnt it,this is what i can see after few years of being GMs in other servers and player n etc.

theres some GM / scripter also a player. what the proof? Is it they really being sincery to the server,loyal to the rule make to them. " GM SHOULD NOT USE THEIR GM ACCOUNT FOR THEIR OWN LEGIT"???? is it real? Nahhhhh,i have seen some abuse their gm's account to fullfil their legit.

p/s; i didnt say there were among us. dont mad.

perhaps your server was meant to shutdown. or they lack knowledge on scripts or they are just simply not capable of running a server. btw your in different section. try to post your opinion in off topics section.

+1

-1 on this :) there's a way to farm better than doing this @ali (multiple loot)

it's a matter of technique and mind blogging strategy to farm / loot :P hehehe

-1 on this :) there's a way to farm better than doing this @ali (multiple loot)

it's a matter of technique and mind blogging strategy to farm / loot :P hehehe

perhaps you could share that technique and mind blogging strategy you have. or we proly knew about it already and we still need more slots. These are some circumstances why we need more slots for @ali.

1. deadbranching

2. additional income when farming lucius armor, yggs, CSpotion

3. soon to be implemented custom endless tower

4. Let's say your using the backpack strategy while farming and you encounter an MVP. it would be too much hassle to remove some of your backpacks just so you can have enough space in your inventory, consider the fact that someone might KS you by the time you finish stacking.