kanoski

S.whisper Too Much Op!

do we have to do something? why this item is so op they sell it for op price. how can this be..i hope the gm will do something..to make it balanced.

If GM team does something bout it, for instance, reduce the spawn time or increase the rate. It will be quite unfair for players that spent time hunting for them, and this is another source of income for new players. I don't want to eliminate that way. Hence -1 to this. Sorry!

I don't have any of them, unbiased to this.

I absolutely hate this pseudo-argument that it would be unfair to players who already spent their time hunting/farming/whatevs.

How to you even plan to introduce changes if people bring up that argument under every suggestion.

To be honest... I suggested that the spawn rate be 3 valks every 15 minutes, but that was shot down. In any case this might help.

Well. I have the right to express my opinion regarding this issue. Of course you have the right to disclaim my argument. Cool with that. HAHAHA! But still, I will stand firm to the end. It's rather hard for new players to earn tokens in this server now that they couldn't get to enjoy some privileges we used to have [summoning mvp and mvp map dominated by geared players]. I don't want to eliminate this little hope of theirs. :D

Well. I have the right to express my opinion regarding this issue. Of course you have the right to disclaim my argument. Cool with that. HAHAHA! But still, I will stand firm to the end. It's rather hard for new players to earn tokens in this server now that they couldn't get to enjoy some privileges we used to have [summoning mvp and mvp map dominated by geared players]. I don't want to eliminate this little hope of theirs. :D

+1

I still like my idea of instant spawn with lower droprate. Whoever works gets it, be it newbie or veteran.

+1 the faster the better! xD

Well, its up to you if you will buy the spiritual whispers for OP price. I too can sell any item that i want in OP price. Like tg, i can sell it for 200 , but its up to the buyers if they will buy it, probably no. If you dont wana buy it for op price, then hunt for it. The quest should be hard and if the spiritual whispers price drop, then i can buy how many i want.

Well, its up to you if you will buy the spiritual whispers for OP price. I too can sell any item that i want in OP price. Like tg, i can sell it for 200 , but its up to the buyers if they will buy it, probably no. If you dont wana buy it for op price, then hunt for it. The quest should be hard and if the spiritual whispers price drop, then i can buy how many i want.

I agree ^

S.Whispers was 10-15tokens back then i think? then when the guide was released it became OP so turn down that guide LOL Kidding HAHA xD

The prices are reducing now as you know from 50 to 35 then after some days it will become lesser and lesser, you just have to wait :3 farmers for S.Whispers are now reducing day by day since i tried looking for Valkyrie and when i found her and my bolts wont work, i stayed there for about 30minutes? and no one came passed me or even saw me with the Valkyrie Randgris O.o

P.S i called a champ to kill the Valkyrie for me :)

Edited by Victoria

Spiritual Whisper became OP since it is hunted by many players here, and it only spawns like 1 hour and 30 minutes to 2 hours... The droprate is already good, like 50%, but if you still want to increase the mob of Valk, then it will not be good for me because it will affect the prices of the Rings of course... so it's -1 to me for now....

Edited by gagosila123

It's not being camped anymore because noone is buying s.whisps anymore.

Ehh No, some of my guildies are looking for S.Whisper sellers, some of my friends too. the reason that you think that no one is buying is because the sellers sell them OP and the buyers dont want to buy em :3

and yes i disagree with this, buying Spiritual whispers is a pain and its too expensive, if this got implemented prices of rings will suddenly decrease, thus it will be unfair for those who made the ring earlier.

Ehh No, some of my guildies are looking for S.Whisper sellers, some of my friends too. the reason that you think that no one is buying is because the sellers sell them OP and the buyers dont want to buy em :3

and yes i disagree with this, buying Spiritual whispers is a pain and its too expensive, if this got implemented prices of rings will suddenly decrease, thus it will be unfair for those who made the ring earlier.

Last time I bc'd for offers noone pm'd me though.

I tried a couple days, but still no pms

Last time I bc'd for offers noone pm'd me though.

I tried a couple days, but still no pms

Thats absurd, i usually see pubs with the title S> S.Whispers. :3