jameslamela

Hello Goodbye...

hi,

im James de Slinger of untitled guild, i wasnt new in this server since i was playing here for more than 6 months already. and for 6 months of playing, i never regret to spent my playing here... it was all worth it, and i really really had fun playing on this server. no other server satisfied me the most... only fro..

ill be posting some screen shots of mine, nothing special... just wanna share my fro journey with friends, i hope you guys dont mind... XD

and it all starts here:

Posted Image

yeah... its me.. XD i look so pro here! less than 1 week playing fro, i was wearing using jumping poring hat and start shooting everyone in for_fild01 and keep dying like a noob. here where i met "Gurkak" and teach me to do knight quest and Legend quest after...

Posted Image

adopted: i was invited by an unknown guild called "OrganizationVIII".. here where i met stupz the wiz on the left and my mentor who caddy me the most "Berreta" the stalker on the right...

Posted Image

as a newbie, i also try to hunt some MVP cards like TG,kiel,tao,and FBH... here where i met "Natsume Aya" of a former guild OSFA. i keep shooting at her and then she said "STOP! or else youll die!" hehehe! then i had stopped and we talk. she gave me donate valk which i later sell for kiel and an f.gun. afterwards she left...

Posted Image

the birth of Untitled guild.... after OrganizationVIII was disbanded, me along with some guildmates of mine make a new guild.. it was started by Optimus consortium, Don Berreta, Transgression, skull, atomica, adart, d@rt,brayn and yours truly.. we fail to give a name on the guild.. so we just simply left it to be named "Untitled"...

Posted Image

training under a mentor... Don Berreta also know as "Wan Azuan,Smoke Detector,Proton Saga" spent most of his time training me and atom way back our early days. he thought us everything we should know regarding GS. if its not for him... i might no longer a GS now... XD

Posted Image

the new member "Heha"... as we all knew heha is one of the pro Wiz ever existed in fro next to Gurkak.. but most guys fail to see is what he was and how do he look like at 1st... heha looks like this, isnt the pro heha you know right?.. hehehehe! at this time untitled was gaining its progress and we are having more and more newbie members including redicecube/Nero, his bro bluicecube and alot more...

Posted Image

my 1st WoE guild OneSizeFitsAll... here for the 1st time i experience woe and i also make friends with some of them like el, gaul, ulqouira. usui, the osfa couple affliction"another james" and his partner selah and alot more... but among them i have one most special friend... "kitkat" <3

Posted Image

returning the favor from you mentors... back then, i realize if you wanna be pro you have to help others to be pro too... i start to teach newbies the basic knowledge that i knew regading the server, and to help them as i could. XD the essence of being a pro is to teach and help... not just simply to kos newbies and call them noob.. pro never trashtalks...

Posted Image

my 1st raid... me and my guild untitled waited for this so called raid at dens of demons... we waited for morethan 30 mins.. but as weve entered we didnt last for 30 secs.. hehehe! were so pro!!! XD

Posted Image

WoE with untitled... after the end of my woe guild "osfa" along with its rivals "RTF" and "No Mercy", my friends and i decided to raise the untitled flag along with Veneration and the new uprising guild Apil Juice... we try everything we could, but we just cant compete with this 2 other bigger guilds coz were too damn pro.... anyways we had fun.!!! XD

Posted Image

the untitled banner... after several days/weeks of woe, the untitled has fulfill its sole purpose... to raise its flag along with the 2 bigger guilds Veneration and Apil Juice.. Vene got pront,payon,and juno while the Apil was on alde... we on the other hand, luckily got geffen! Untitled wasnt a failure after all... its been a success...

Posted Image

and here where my story ends... i hope i wasn't too late to say hi to you all.. and before i say goodbye i will leave a message for every fro players.... fro is a new community to make friends.. a perfect place to chill from the harsh reality. and a chance to show your qualities and values in a new perspective....

have a nice day everyone... i hope to back soon! cya!!!

I LOVE FRO!!! <3

Edited by jameslamela
  • Like 1

OMYGOD! i need a tissue :'( where are ya going james? :3

OMYGOD! i need a tissue :'( where are ya going james? :3

maybe el can give you some. hehehehe!

well... ill be back to planet earth.. where i have some scores to settle... studies,work,etc.. but still ill find a way to warp myself back here in fro.. perhaps i can still make some visitations.. XD

Damn man, that sucks. What a nostalgia trip those screens must be. :p

Farewell.

yea dude... leaving fro really sux.. im gonna miss this server..

fair well buddy

No, El will NEVER give me tissue, he will just ask if i need one but he will NEVER give me one :3

that is why i fiber lock him on WoE <3

Anyways, Good Luck on your studies! Study Hard! Hope to see you soon :)

Never got the chance to see you ingame, but reading your journey inspired me on playing fro!

I hope to see you when you get back :)

Never got the chance to see you ingame, but reading your journey inspired me on playing fro!

I hope to see you when you get back :)

well... you should play this game all out! no other ro servers that will give you satisfying experience rather than fro...

Gonna miss my Master James.. :(

D: i aint master of you negga... -_-

I tried talking to you in-game, but you didn't respond. Maybe you were talking to someone or semi-afk. I hope we can be friends when you come back. (:

aw... maybe i was afk that time.. im not so active now as you can see. got alot of things to do so i need to afk,

Awww, there will be no pro gs to desp us on payon during woe. Be back soon as plok said! But studyng should be your priority! Thats right!

lol... i aint pro bro. just know how to play. XD well you guys are pro too! for those who can survive my despi i give you +1 salute! ^_^ nahhh... dun wanna disturb your marathon race in payon... hehehe!

I won't say goodbye but see you soon because i know you'll return. God bless.

cya bro...

oh, i know now xD Good luck James! Better be back soon!! xD

good luck to you too plok! XD

Edited by jameslamela

lol... no way! i might be also gonna donate sooner for the server but not for you.. hehehehe!

yeah..u donate for server and u gv me the item..i'll use it for good..ngahahaha

I won't say goodbye but see you soon because i know you'll return. God bless.

Me also! Be back sooner =)!