Rayray

About The Automated Lms

Been in it for a few times now. Since there are no GMs to monitor the automated LMS, people abuse running around, which becomes annoying when you are the only two left. So I am making a suggestion to disable skills that allows people to just run around in LMS.

Skills that people use to run away.

1. Haven't seen it but probably snap of champs

2. Backslide of course

3. Shadow Leap of Ninja

Those three are the ones I can think about. I kinda don't like losing LMS just because one person run out the clock by running.

Sorry, I disagree here.

I can understand that this might be annoying for some guys, but "beeing annoyed" is no real reason at all to disband skills of a certain job in this Event or anywhere else(at least as long as it is no REAL distraction/not fitting to an event/etc.).

It's the same like the Card case, one skill annuls another. In this case it would be the traps from Sniper which prevents people to "run" around with their skills.

Or e.g. Paladins Skill "Grand Cross", you can stop the running players for a second and attack then.

We also have quagmire and many more... heya.

No, beeing not able to strike such a player with these "stop"-skills has nothing to do in this discussion, just in case if you plan to use this argument. You choosed a character for dmg, so you need unfotunaley to deal with other classes skills. And its also no excuse, that you are not used to the "stop"-skills. That's your own problem.

Do you want in future to prevent Paladin to ride their pecos with moonlight flower and buffs?

Or maybe disband Profs skill quagmire? Which is by the way the controvers skill of snap, backslide and etc.. You can't reach the prof and the prof is faster than you again.

That's my view here. Makes no sense to not allow certain skills. Makes everything just messy and brings up more complaints.

^ the problem is in the GM hosted LMS, running is prohibited, anyone doing so can be disqualified by the Game Master. Last Man Standing is the name of the event, not Last Man Running. It kinda defeats the purpose of trying to win the LMS event when the enemy has no intention of winning and just runs(doesn't even try to fight back).

Also, Cicada Skin Shedding skill? i dont know if thats the name xD and i also dont know if its already disabled. because its kind of a form of running for me :3

People really still run even though that means no one wins then?

I've been in 5 automated LMS that no one won because a sinx kept using backslide end to end.

Also, Cicada Skin Shedding skill? i dont know if thats the name xD and i also dont know if its already disabled. because its kind of a form of running for me :3

they will rage about that, and we can enable that since LMS map is small enough to corner the ninja,

Sorry, I disagree here.

I can understand that this might be annoying for some guys, but "beeing annoyed" is no real reason at all to disband skills of a certain job in this Event or anywhere else(at least as long as it is no REAL distraction/not fitting to an event/etc.).

It's the same like the Card case, one skill annuls another. In this case it would be the traps from Sniper which prevents people to "run" around with their skills.

Or e.g. Paladins Skill "Grand Cross", you can stop the running players for a second and attack then.

We also have quagmire and many more... heya.

No, beeing not able to strike such a player with these "stop"-skills has nothing to do in this discussion, just in case if you plan to use this argument. You choosed a character for dmg, so you need unfotunaley to deal with other classes skills. And its also no excuse, that you are not used to the "stop"-skills. That's your own problem.

Do you want in future to prevent Paladin to ride their pecos with moonlight flower and buffs?

Or maybe disband Profs skill quagmire? Which is by the way the controvers skill of snap, backslide and etc.. You can't reach the prof and the prof is faster than you again.

That's my view here. Makes no sense to not allow certain skills. Makes everything just messy and brings up more complaints.

I get annoyed because of the time limit needed to end the event and that's because of ppl trolling using this "stop"-skills and yeah like ray said its Forbidden to run in LMS. I tried like 6x on Automated LMS and I don't even run even if I have no chance of winning LMS. My point is LMS is suppose to be who can last longer in a fight not who can last longer ti'll the time runs out. That's all peace dude. =D

^ the problem is in the GM hosted LMS, running is prohibited, anyone doing so can be disqualified by the Game Master. Last Man Standing is the name of the event, not Last Man Running. It kinda defeats the purpose of trying to win the LMS event when the enemy has no intention of winning and just runs(doesn't even try to fight back).

Dude. You always say the right things. Wanna learn more from you.