forsakenroguy

Anti Bio Guide

Doesn't everyone know how to counter acid bomb Bios? Ever since the dawn of time, people know how easily counterable bios are dude. :p Nice try, I think I know who you are, seeing how butthurt people are about the supposedly secret FAS build :p

Sure, use that setup when fighting bios. The funny thing is, acid bomb biochemists aren't designed for 1 v 1 situations. Deviling is pretty much suicidal in gvg/br/woe, I would have used 2x raydric. much safer. And I can just easily dual client my clown, warp it in for fild and kill anyone using that build within one spam of AV while they are hitting my bio that has 300k hp.

Oh and I do hope everyone follow your anti-bio build. I seriously recommend people using it against me as I am testing my hybrid build by next week. It would really help me a lot as people usually die before I can test thoroughly. 1xskoll and 1x ray wouldn't help against thana really, it is easier to just switch to a 2x ray or 2x cloak, unless of course you don't use battlemode. :)

my note to the new guys that just started biochemist after following my guide:

Don't worry too much, not everyone can beat anyone, only an idiot will think he could. If I find new biochemists having trouble, I will release my Hybrid Build Guide sooner than expected, and it will be more detailed than the other one as I am actually putting a small section(not that small as my guide about is in writing now) on how to fight every class and every build in fRO just to piss them off more. You see, they do not generally want me or anyone else releasing guides that are detailed for new people. ;)

P.S. As a preview, I am actually in writing of several guides aside from my Biochemist one. These are:

1. Dual Dagger SinX guide.

2. Melee Prof Guide

3. PD/Flee Stalker

4. How to abuse Soul Linker's auto resu

5. In Depth Super Novice Guide

6. Katar SinX

7. Reflect Paladin

8. Battle Priest

9. Dex Sword SinX

If you hated my biochemist guide helping newbies, I suggest you create "Anti" builds for every guide I am about to do. :)

RAY IS MY IDOL...!!!!!!!!!!!! LuV YoU....xDDD

Edited by Monaco96