Rayray

Rayray's Biochemist Guide :d

One more thing what is J rage, and could u please dnt use shortcuts jext time newbs dont understand.

JRage is short for Jormungandr Rage, which is the valkyrie(donation) weapon for Biochemists.

• Like 1

Yea i saw those jrage just about now planning to buy two of it but still i wanna know more of the effects and sttuff like that soDoes mastersmith card, dragoon warlord, valkyrie randgris and metalling will work? Or what about not mastersmith ,what about lord of death card please tell me if this is good or not. Coz ive tried it and i dont know if it works or not..

Edited by L.Lawliet

Gear Requirements

-Either the legendary bio mace or Jormungandr's Rage. Preferably 2 of each.

Hey Ray, so I noticed you said preferably 2 of each. I made another legendary bio mace. I feel stupid, but I cannot equip both of them. :'(

EDIT:

Oh yep, told you I was being a blonde. xD

You want it as a back up with different cards for switching back and forth, right?

Edited by sshinytoyguns

Hey Ray, so I noticed you said preferably 2 of each. I made another legendary bio mace. I feel stupid, but I cannot equip both of them. :'(

EDIT:

Oh yep, told you I was being a blonde. xD

You want it as a back up with different cards for switching back and forth, right?

Yep that was what I mean. You switch back and forth depending on what you need it for.

because of this i make bio chemist!! it is a great guide thank you sir will you help me up in game??

biochemist IGN: Pandora's Box

Just pm me for questions. I cannot get on until after the holidays, which is early january. And by then, I can only go on weekends or around 9am server time.

How About Acid Bomb Type?

What do you mean acid bomb type? That's basically an INT biochemist, which if you read the guide is actually the very first part.

Hi GMs/Moderators.

Could any of you guys pin this topic up top?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Laura

Gear Setup

Helm- if you are using knight helm, forsaken king helm or any 2 slotted helm, put 2x kiel in it. if you are using piamette ears, put kiel in it.

Middle- Any Aura you can get, put kiel in it

Lower- If you are using piamette, use scarf and put kiel in here. If not, since you already have 3 kiels with the helm and aura, you can use Sacred/Fluffy/Royal Angel. If you have the Biochemist Cape, then use it and put maya purple card. any lower headgear with a slot, put maya purple in, having an extra one with forsaken soldier might help, but not necessary.

Armor- I advice at least 2. One with GR+Tao, other with Tao+Tao. using angeling might help, but don't use it against a sniper or bow stalker, it is so easy to switch to a shadow armor and burst you to death. having RSX armor against snipers can help as well

Weapon- if you have two JRage, you are rich and I would want to stab you in your sleep. but in case you did have, put 4x Kingring cards on one, the other put Phreeoni, Thanatos Maero, Dragoon Warlord, Valkyrie Randgris, Metaling card or any annoying card you can think of. I personally use Phree, TM, DW and Valk. My reasoning behind it is :

-phree makes your hit 505 with 150 dex, meaning you can hit people with cart revolution. This is useful for pushing people off their pneumas so you can hit them with acid bomb.

-Thanatos maero, dragoon warlord, and valk randgris Auto casts their effects if you get hit at melee range if you have something that reflects physical attacks(Friggs Shield, Skull Aura, Avian wings). The dispell alone helps against melee sinx.

-4x Kingring for matk, switch to it if you are using bolts, then default the other weapon mostly.

If you only have one, don't use kingrings

Shield- Friggs would be the best(you need the extra hp) if not, knight shield and king shield would do. you need 2-3, usakoring, gtb and maya.

Cloak- at least 2, one with 2x skoll, 1 with 2x rays or 2x devilings. I prefer having rays than deviling since for me having skull aura+Friggs shield + Biochemist Cape already gives me huge reducts against asura. and at least it doesn't make me vulnerable to a champ+prof gang.

Boots- have at least 2, preferably 3. cards to use are 2x antique firelocks, 2x FBH(for bolting) and the annoying kyrie combo of Dragoon Wizard+ Amon Ra card

Accessories- If you have Urds earrings, either put Imp cards or Siroma Cards in them(depending on which bolt you really like). if not, just use int gaunts or int belts(int gaunts if you need the extra weight you gain since gaunts are lighter than belts, and +10 int isnt that huge mostly)

Ray, got two questions for ya 'mate...

I have two armors 1 with RSX+Tao and the other GR+Tao. Alyxia's HP atm is 290k on GR+Tao and about 293k-ish on RSX+Tao. Do I really need one more armor with Tao+Tao?

I didn't opt-in to use 2x FBH Boots. I have 1 Urd's Earring so far and fixing to get another one. Once I have my Urd's set completed, is it really necessary to have the FBH boots?

Cheers,

Laura

1. Not necessary but can help if you have 2x tao armor. 290k+ hp sometimes isn't enough to live through a buffed up sonic blow sinx even if you are spamming seeds. Also, it helps when you are ganged.

2. FBH shoes isn't necessary as well, it is just there to increase your matk without using too much INT. If you get 12k minimum matk without FBH, that would do. However, a more offensive biochemist can reach 15-18k matk(using fbh shoes and foods) and would translate to 9k-10k+ bolts depending on enemy. Those kind of biochemists have slightly lower HPs(around 200k+) and mostly kill using bolts. I default kyrie shoes on Int biochemist because a 5k-8k bolt should do me well enough.

I think I mentioned needing converters. There will be times that even as a pure int biochemist, you will need to do some melee damage, and having converters at least makes you have a fair few damage while auto attack when they went GTB+dual devilings.

The only decent physical you have is Mammonite, and using that works best if you have thana. So to answer your question, having aloevera is ok in certain situations, but is not entirely needed.

sir, what cards should i put on my weapon for MVP?.

I'm using Legendary Mace but ironically its an axe type. LMAO

If your aim is to increase Acid Demonstration damage, it doesn't matter what cards you use. I would however use phreeoni and valk randgris. Phreeoni for the extra hit, in case I need to use cart revolution to push off the mobs of the MVP, valk randgris is for the dispel. Other than that, it can be your choice at that point. Another good card to use is Stormy Knight since it procs fast enough if the MVP is melee and you have some form of reflect.