ScarletDevilmoon

Gm Fan Club<3

Haio everyone :3 you guys can just call me Scarlet, but announcing the recruitment for the gm fan club guild if anyone wanna join they can tell me and I can add them :D.

They are some rules:

1. Be nice

2. No bullying

3. Don't kill each other unless given permission to (which means the person that your trying to kill allows you to duel or kill them) except pvp arena

4. Must tell me your favorite gm(optional)... If undecided tell me put your title as tea lover or chicken wings :3

This guild is to support the gms :3 in their efforts helping of you or others and is also for hanging out or just for fun. Payce out, message me or write below if you got question or wanna join :D!!!!!!

Posted Image

Edited by ScarletDevilmoon
  • Like 4

I WANNA JOIN WITH MY CREATOR :D AND MY FAVORITE GM IS WISH :)

my IGN is Nightmare[ALT+255]Zero(so it looks like Nightmare Zero).

Edited by ZerO25

I'd love to join this! :D

I'm usually on on Mademoiselle, she's a baby alchemist!

I don't really have a favorite GM, though :(

XD sure u guys can join just write below or message me what time your usually on so I can log on and add you and sorry im not always active like I used to but these hw are killing me x.x

Btw best way for a gm (in my opinion) to kill someone is by slowing them down a lot and summon a wall of exploding spheres surrounding them :3

It is still fun seeing people die due to a supposedly weak skill :D

What timezone are you in? well i'll just list the times i am mostly on, or you can just give me your IGN and try to pm you every hour :p

eastern Atlantic time zone, well give me enough info to add you at a certain time

right now i might be in singapore later soooooooo gmt+8 i think? so i am 12 hours apart from the server time, if it is 11pm on the server, it's 11am here

so i am online now, 11am here.

so i am usually online 11am until probably 4 or 5pm unless i get something to work with

You could probably catch me online before Friday's WoE, I'm usually in prt_vilg00 if I am online :)

I'm always at prt_vilg00 and I never see you there >:3

Yush u shud coffee XD

Posted Image

Thanks to fan member Aries who created this banner, we are here to show our support to the GMs and the recruitment of others who are willing to join :) !!!!

• Like 1

And also please leave the name of your favorite Gms below, I know of some of you have more than 1 favorite Gms but i cant fit 2 names in a title so just please choose one, and also ask any questions that concern you, ill be happy to answer :)!!!

Hey Fantasia I gotta say you got some fans c:

Cuz u finally got some fans :3?