Rayray

No Valk Book For Prof?

Sorry if this is such a newbie question, I just got back and as far as I can tell I am the only prof left that still loves hitting people with a book. so with that in mind, is the best book for prof still is the elite book and Ledger of Death? Kinda disappointed that there is no valk book for prof :(

Increase damage on demi humans by 30%, MATK + 25%, Int + 25, Str + 20, Dex + 20, Max HP + 25%, 20% chance of casting coma, enable use of increase weight limit lvl 10.

technically, I copied the priest scythe, I just removed the kyrie and put the increase weight limit and coma. Ledger of Death coma chance is 10% so I put 20%(if the description of the Ledger is true). Might be OP though since I am bias to the class so i need some input.

P.S. I actually do not care about matk since if you use book you probably would not bolt people, but i cannot think of any other stuff that is not OP

P.S.2 If it is possible to code an autocastable Fiber Lock , that would be awesome.

Edited by ZerO25

yea the sprite for the book doesn't matter it can look like any other book that's not an issue the issue is to make a book for the class. anyway i think a 20% coma chance is way OP a 1% coma chance is more reasonable. as for +25% HP i think that needs to be reduced a little bit, maybe to 15%. you have to remember that this book is going to be made for a battle prof so they will have higher vit than a bolter prof. other than that it looks good to me. maybe also give stave crasher?

can someone enlighten me on the real coma chance of the ledger of death? whatever the coma chance for it, the valk book should be higher(it said 10% on the desc so I ithink that might be wrong) if the ledger is 1%, 2% is already cool.

Priest scythe has 25%hp(kinda copied it) but since tao gunka gives a higher hp to profs, imma go with 15%.

Stave crasher, the other weapon already give that so I didn't put it here.

Also, I didn't put any PD stat because PD profs is just annoying and no threat whatsoever.

I actually want to put autocast decrease agi.. not sure if anyone likes it