bato

Lotto

We would need a GameMaster who will take the bids ingame and note down the ingame Character and will pass them a Ticket / a Ticket number. So, the Tokens will have to be given before the Lottery starts, to make sure that everyone who wants to participate have the tokens.

There are Npc that are set up on the server already that Take your zeny/Tokens( Like the renter Pass/b.c guy) That are set up to take a pre determined amount from you. and A RO Lotto Npc On other servers are set up to Keep track of how much was Put into the pot already you can go talk to the npc it will ask you what do you want

ex-

Lotto ticket

View bets

view winning numbers

claim Prize

cancle

You can hit view bets an it will say

??# of People have bought a ticket

the pot is up to ------zeny

or ---- tokens

which is a preity good idea I think.

Like the Poring Punch Npc you had implyed to fro You could go talk to it & Claim the prize of 1 Mini game token

There are Npc that are set up on the server already that Take your zeny/Tokens( Like the renter Pass/b.c guy) That are set up to take a pre determined amount from you. and A RO Lotto Npc On other servers are set up to Keep track of how much was Put into the pot already you can go talk to the npc it will ask you what do you want

ex-

Lotto ticket

View bets

view winning numbers

claim Prize

cancle

You can hit view bets an it will say

??# of People have bought a ticket

the pot is up to ------zeny

or ---- tokens

which is a preity good idea I think.

Like the Poring Punch Npc you had implyed to fro You could go talk to it & Claim the prize of 1 Mini game token

And tell me please how this is going to be connected to forums? we are talking about FORUMS event. All this stuff that you suggest is an in-game event. Sense difference?

I like Genesis's idea, what I was wondering is how to control that everyone actually gives or has the tokens he/she is offering through the forums?

In order to enter, they would need to give it to us prior to entering.

indeed, i doubt you can find people who bet on forums in game and take tokens fom them. they can always say smth like : "awww! sorry sir i just bought a TG card with my tokens=( i dont have them now" or smth like that.

Would require them to give it prior to entering.

In order to enter, they would need to give it to us prior to entering.

I was thinking, maybe make a NPC that takes the tokens from the player and one of the GMs who's head of the lotto bet event, shall have a control on the NPC and check who has put a bet and how much was it, so the GM can update it in a topic on the forums.

And tell me please how this is going to be connected to forums? we are talking about FORUMS event. All this stuff that you suggest is an in-game event. Sense difference?

Umm well the bato person said Npc Lotto. If you read the 1st post

I did not see any where in his 1st post that said this was a Forum based only idea.. Sorry if I mis read it

Honestly I do not read any where that this was a forum Event only All the Other Post Said about Npc ideas and set ups & Talking about the Npc would broadcast in game No one mentions this would be a forum Based idea any where

I like Genesis's idea, what I was wondering is how to control that everyone actually gives or has the tokens he/she is offering through the forums?

Unless yoru talking about decodes question here abotu those who wish to Bid on Lotto threw forum??

Edited by BlackWolf