Genesis

PvP Ranks.

PvP Ranking System

Operational

We have added the PvP Ranking System, which consists of 30 ranks, #1 being the person who dies the least and kills the most ( automatically calculated ). This System does not only work inside the PvP Rooms but also works on all PK enabled maps. It will also allow you to see the changes since you logged on, as well as the PvP Ranks for your entire account. Lastly we have added the Dutch Language as an optional feature. What are you waiting for, get PKing and Enjoy!

(Not reviving because you posted it yesterday Genesis)

But the PvP rank is not working...

1# None.

2# None.

3# None.

and so on... the PvP rank is not showing any name... please fix it

how long does it take it?? can you post every single update INFORMATION on this forum?? so people will know when new updates are gonna be launched?? i am excitated with the WoE system that you are programing... xD I LOVE YOU

how long does it take it?? can you post every single update INFORMATION on this forum?? so people will know when new updates are gonna be launched?? i am excitated with the WoE system that you are programing... xD I LOVE YOU

yes i agree. ur keeping us all in the dark while simotaneously promising us great stuff in the near future. not so bad, but considering its been liek a month... can u post some type of info about waht changes are being planned and release dates, if any? thx. ^^

Might as well close this topic until the PvP Ranks have been successfully fixed and working then re-awaken it with the news and updated information on the top or even better make a new thread announcing the re-awaking of PvP Ranks.