Timmeh!

Black Ops!

I think it's the random recoil. Every gun gets those odd kicks that frustrate me lol.

saame lol its the major thing i dislike abt the game

@adum yeah it could just have been your connection in that game then

@9s yeah thts a dcnt set, but it al just comes down to preference, i remember at this time using stead aim pro and owning majorly

next day i didn't care abt it and moved on lol..the best set up = the human mind + boredom LOL

As soon my theatre is updated I'll show how much I suck at sniping after roughly 1-2 months of not playing (horrible aim, I know).

Still fun though.

Edited by L2Aim

The map pack is 15$ or 1200 MicroSoft Points.Which in my opinion isn't bad i'd pay that for just the zombie map but im kinda broke at the moment x_x

yeah me 2, zombies = awsm, im most intrigued by that aspect of the map pack 2..

yeah L2 we should all probably post gameplays here or something..theater rox, when i have time later i'll do so as well

CoD & Steam ain't linking, that's not cool :P

Small work around, using fraps while being in theatre mode, 1m25s almost 4Gb of video content, uploading that takes 3 hours, so I think I'm going to edit it a little in windows movie maker/sony vegas/whatever.

Can't sleep, so good times.

Has HQ options, just go to the yout00b site itself.

Edited by L2Aim

The only thing I play in COD Black Ops is zombie mode. Haven't really tried anything else. Just bought the Ascension level in zombies.

The only thing I play in COD Black Ops is zombie mode. Haven't really tried anything else. Just bought the Ascension level in zombies.

yeah somm lol playing zombies with u guys is fun, btw how is that map? better than the others or just ok?

and yeah L2aim :P l96 ftw xD

Edited by Masahiro

Better and kinda harder to get to pack of punch. You gotta use atlease one of each launches to activate the pack of punch switch. New stuff from mystery box. It's pretty cool. I think new perks too. Well, not the same as other zombie map.

I still suck though, it's a lot of prediction shots instead of actual perfect aiming (the one dude jumping over the block and then running to my left and going into second chance was purely predicted).

Just loads of practice and even then, you'll most likely suck, rage and get back to your favourite gun and rape them all and call the game boring(that's what I do).

Better and kinda harder to get to pack of punch. You gotta use atlease one of each launches to activate the pack of punch switch. New stuff from mystery box. It's pretty cool. I think new perks too. Well, not the same as other zombie map.

ohsnapp, sounds cool, lol im interested in these new things =o ill get it sooner rather than later =o

Very cool! I feel like it would be easier to aim and shoot using a mouse than a thumbstick though. D:

yeah i guess, sometimes..

idk i just find nothing beats that controller in your hand, lets get down to business feel sometimes :P

and yeah Raph, predicition shots = pr0

i find those are cooler, cuz u it comes off better anyways

Keyboard+Mouse=Precision

Controller+Auto aim assist=Meh still can be hard to aim with

But still very doable to have some what good accuracy with a controller just takes practice and over time you get used to it. As Mario said the feel of the controller in your hands is perfect sometimes.

Controller is like boobs in hand perfect.

Mouse is a bit to accurate and to easy. Humans only use 10% of there real potential. But when faced with a challenge they jump up to around 13% of true potential. Not much but meh. Controllers work better for me I don't like mouses for fps that much.

Plus the layout on a controller is a lot easir to control your character.

Controller is like boobs in hand perfect.

Mouse is a bit to accurate and too easy. Humans only use 10% of there real potential. But when faced with a challenge they jump up to around 13% of true potential. Not much but meh. Controllers work better for me I don't like mouses for fps that much.

Plus the layout on a controller is a lot easier to control your character.

You're contradicting yourself there.

Anyway, we don't have aim assist on the computer, it's purely how you aim and it ain't corrected by the game software.

QuickScope on BO = Kinda fail sometimes. lol

Just get the Penguin United usb adaptor for ps3 and play with a mouse/keyboard on your console, problem solved.

Edited by Apo

AHEM, HI.

ADD MI ON PS3 FAIL

PSN: xDudu

KTY.