Timmeh!

Black Ops!

lets play Wolfenstein 3D together, much better anyways.

Sorry but, My PC cant run such game >:

Ill keep playing Tetris.

AK74U with rapid fire & SoH add double mags if you use warlord to keep the SoH effect and extended mags.

Domination for tactical positioning and mass rape (spawns are so bad in this game) and let the fun begin.

I seriously can't use that G11, the vision is annoying and unstable, it's like sniping but with less precision or visual accuracy.

Quick scoping with the L96A1 & variable zoom attachment is also fun to play and at close range it's no scope fun.

Silencers aren't really necessary, soundwhoring isn't an option anymore.

Rapid fire, dual mags, extended mags and certain scopes are what's rolled most of the time.

you must not see the kill steaks, no dual wield shot guns, different perks, no riot shield, and smoother frame rates. silencer seems pointless to me. u can still here someone shooting at u. you really dont need one as long as u dont plan on camping, even with that they will find u soon.

I finally got an AK-74u.

Still sucking! :[

Put Rapid Fire on it and Sleight of Hand as a perk, works wonders.

If you're more a Spray'n'Pray kind of person, go with Steady Aim instead.

The other 2 perks aren't that much affecting any of it, but I usually run with Lightweight + Marathon (both pro eventually).

Other decent options, Scavenger, Ninja, Flak Jacket (damn those explosives?) & Hacker.

And practice makes perfect.