Timmeh!

Black Ops!

I hate when i get bankrupt especially near the end of the match and im ontop of the leaderboard

roflll sameee, fags used to do it to me all the time

to the point that whatever game i went into, they would all eventually just start tomahawking

so i got pissed and decided ill give them a taste of their own medicine

roflll sameee, fags used to do it to me all the time

to the point that whatever game i went into, they would all eventually just start tomahawking

so i got pissed and decided ill give them a taste of their own medicine

i hunt those who are on top and tomahawk them..xD

All Of You + Galil = Dead. :D

bahaha its debatable that an extremely accurate person with a famas would mow down someone with a galil if they both shot at the same time from an equal pacing with hardened pr0

although people find the Famas an easy gun to use, its an easy gun for the accurate, of which the Galil has a hard time being at times

its got 60% recoil in its top and right directions and 20% in its bottom and left. but to each his own

more skill required that spraying and praying :P /gg

Aaorn your black you should be using a pistol and missing with it lol.

Why you posting though man :O. And change your nd pvp king. You had a hell of a time dueling with me <,< Your like the nd annoying king lol

Edited by nines

I found out that turning off controller vibration helps, jejeje.

ya...ikr. That being said, I'm revisiting guns I didn't like before and finding them pretty easy to use! Like the AUG!

im inlove with AUG. *___* when im close enough i dont need ADS..just sprayyy~

Same counts for the L96A1 if you're caught in a narrow space, just look at the guy, shoot and 9/10 it's 1shotwinkillftwomgwtf, requires a little bit of practice.

I found out that turning off controller vibration helps, jejeje.

ya...ikr. That being said, I'm revisiting guns I didn't like before and finding them pretty easy to use! Like the AUG!

LOL! i did that since mw1 (saved on batteries too LOL), but yeah the Aug is a beast, its like the famas but its the version id put a scope on,

because popular myth (and i tend to agree somehow for once) states that the Aug with a reflex sight is ownage..

nd it seems to be so, though i rly use it with a silencer anyways but hahah

l96666666! = son of bish!

i hate when i get hitmarkers when its already hard to hit someone at a reasonably long distance...fk treyaaarrrcchh for messsinggg upp my snnipperrrr classss

I actually prefer using the AUG without an optical attachment; the iron sights are fine.

The Famas iron sights I can't use haha.

I'm like the opposite of everything. QQ. I wanna learn how to quickscope with that sniper! HEHE.

Get a variable zoom attachment, zoom in once or twice and practice in custom games, practice, practice & practice.

As you zoom in, it moves to the lower left but then to the middle in like 1 second right after (automatically) so you either drag scope from the start or wait the 1 second and headshot the dude in front of you.

I'd record how I do it, but I'm on my laptop and not on desktop for few days, also the no scoping with it is so much fun, it's aiming/shooting pattern is easy to figure out if you just stick to the weapon no matter what.

Get a variable zoom attachment, zoom in once or twice and practice in custom games, practice, practice & practice.

As you zoom in, it moves to the lower left but then to the middle in like 1 second right after (automatically) so you either drag scope from the start or wait the 1 second and headshot the dude in front of you.

I'd record how I do it, but I'm on my laptop and not on desktop for few days, also the no scoping with it is so much fun, it's aiming/shooting pattern is easy to figure out if you just stick to the weapon no matter what.

haha yeah bro i heard and saw about this in an optic pred vid a long time ago, i tried it

it does help a lot, i get on target a lot buy i think my problem is more my connection to the xbl servers

im usually either on yellows or just low 3 bars : (. so i have a tough time somedays. but its all good i love to see good snipers i just came to the fact i cant efficiently in BO'

ill try to put to practice your advice tho and yeah firing range is good to practice on the dummy targets hahah, when i get good at that i'll add in the combat training mobs x.x /e32

and the aug is a beastttt lol, just my preferred wep is the m16 ironically

first time i actually LIKED that weapon in a cod..its just reliable compared to the others to me hahah

Edited by Masahiro

Im at the point where black ops as become some what stale but can be still fun,i'd like to see if i could get an unranked server and possibly change some things around and have fun with it if possible. Sound fun?

oh steam lol, yeah i guess. idk to me black ops and cod is just 1 of those things where it doesnt matter who you play against.

its all about what you do, so if theyre crap or their good, its always been on you. your tactics, skill, gamestyle, patience w/e lol

if i got bored of a cod id just go play Ro or go do something else like skate lol, but honestly i dont think i appreciated black ops 2 much to begin with

some things liek zombies to me is fun, but others is just meh

its fun playing w/ these hobos above this post and others tho :P

esp kat, cuz shes like the silent bob of the cod world. i can almost picture her sometimes screaming her lungs out!!! THERES A GUY TO YOUR RIGHT

then she dies from the guy to her left and we kill that first guy anyways? but yeah :P

I wouldn't even notice the guy to your right LOL.

Sometimes I wish everyone was bright pink so I could tell if there's a person there or not. QQ.

New maps tomorrow anyways!

loll yeah i heard, i got no MS points :S, i cnt play atm anyways so summertime, (by then a better game should be out) :P

AUG seems fucked up now..i was using it earlier and like the hitmark was off..its all the way out of the middle..i was like WTF?!? >:

and and i wish i gots money for the new maps.

=O...well idk what i do know is the aug and those (generally all guns) have these random recoils at times

so maybe u just had bad luck in that game. or you adjusted your screen ratio badly or something idk check those things

i have my screen on autoconfig. meh, ill check nonetheless. it was so weird playing earlier. lol and and...i wonder..everyone started using FN FAL and its like just 2 hits and im dead..lol. i dont think its the recoil. i experienced that random recoil before. AUG is just the way it was before..the only thing was that the hitmark is odd. but when i used AKu74 and Enfield, they both work perfectly. I remember there was an update just when i prestiged. Oh! btw anyone experienced horrible respawn? LOL thought they fixed that one. i think its way worst now..x.x LOL

Best perk in the game. Scout Pro.

Best perk setup

Flak Jacket Pro

Scout Pro

Ninja Pro

Best quick scoping setup.

Lightweight Pro / Ghost Pro

Scout Pro / Hardened Pro

Ninja Pro / Hacker Pro

I beast with all this shit lol