Annie

Click N Point Mmorpg's

Why can't there be any good, decent F2P non click and aim MMORPG's, with a battle system that doesnt require you to just click. I wish there were mmorpgs where skills matter instead of purely equips and weapons. >:

I heard that there was a unique game in korea(not sure) that is not point and click.. sad part is they will only release it in korea.

Dragon's nest looks good; to bad it isn't released in America yet. But; I'll wait. :3

I am lawling at your gif Annie dear, it is epic. It is true that it is hard to find a decent F2P without the usage of Point and Click. I'll try my best to remember that game I used to play, which only use Keyboards and Arrow Keys for movement. It was like a Side Scrolling/ Hack & Slash game though lol I don't know what you are into, all I know is, you want a Manga Style Online Games.

People who uses touchpad in playing RO got a lot of skill

I speed Asura with touchpad.

I play with touch pad too, especially because my wireless mouse has been crapping out here lately.

Fantasy Earth Zero is fun for like 2 days then gets old.... It was developed by Square Enix I believe... not their greatest achievement...

I play with touch pad too, especially because my wireless mouse has been crapping out here lately.

Fantasy Earth Zero is fun for like 2 days then gets old.... It was developed by Square Enix I believe... not their greatest achievement...

^

I got bored with it. =/

Most F2P has fucked up economy with their item shops and credit card happy people, only way to be satisfised is the P2P games lately, and even so... it lacks of originality.

Grand Chase! Thats a pretty good game, no point and click, just used side scrolling, keyboard and arrow keys.

Played it, got to level 54 i think and i quit. :> LOOOOOONG time ago x_X