SeanIsFail

Novice DodgeBall

DANNGGG LOOOKS FUN! :DD

too bad i was at a concert..

I see myself in the screenies! One alive, and the one... where I'm going to die x__x

I loved the event =D it was fun and the epic xD Too bad novices walk so slow T__T Loved lying there watching more people blow up xD haha

Glad you guys enjoyed playing it as much as I enjoyed hosting it. :]

I <3 your hosting :D xDDD and for some reason I enjoyed righting about the event this just makes me wanna stay with this server more and more

LOVE THIS GAME <3

I wish there was more events in general. ;-;

I agree with you completely there is alot as there is and im thankful for that, but more would be great! Heck like now I'm wishing I joined this server earlier and applied to be a GM D: I would host events as much as I could.

iBlock is mine!! hahaha :P <3

The best Event Ever!!

but

The ratio of explosions is ridiculous 9x9 ( could be normal ) but the first explosion was 50x50 cells O_O xD

omg!

anyways Was Really Fun!!! Congrats Guys!!

I agree with you completely there is alot as there is and im thankful for that, but more would be great! Heck like now I'm wishing I joined this server earlier and applied to be a GM D: I would host events as much as I could.

Just because you aren't a GM doesn't mean you can't host some events, me and Dennis do. xP

Just because you aren't a GM doesn't mean you can't host some events, me and Dennis do. xP

If you refer to the new topic in assorted its called NO YOU! my goal is to become GM and to get <3's from every single GM!! I must and yus I can't afford to give rewards to pplz who win xD

Novice Dodgeball - a brilliant game, in my opinion. Well done to whoever came up with the bright idea. :D

I remember 777 try to host a Super Novice LMS, but got shut down by the GM Team coz it was unofficial. But perhaps it's coz he was requiring an entrance fee.

I remember 777 try to host a Super Novice LMS, but got shut down by the GM Team coz it was unofficial. But perhaps it's coz he was requiring an entrance fee.

Some GMs get bitchy about the whole events thing, but most of the time they don't care. but lol @ entrance fee, that's probably why, but me and dennis have spent a good 2k coupons on our events.