» Pat

Seriously.

Okay, drop me your IGNs

I do. I see one person bitching.

& I swear to god, if I hear someone say 'This is a support class, it's not meant to do damage!!1!1!!!!!!11!oneoneeleven1!1' just once more, I'll kos everyone not playing gypsy or being co0l.

Back on topic.

Suggestions please!

I know, right.

Imo, it's barely a support class. I'd love to see someone be a full support gypsy, and own at it. I mean like they're good for support in WoE when they have a clown with them, but when they're solo & support, they're like little ants that you just step on.

Hip Shaker : Useless. It says Drains 1500 per 3 seconds- hah. It barely drains any.

Dazzler : Ohohoh- useless. Only useful against people with low vit... but what are the chances of people having low vit.

Focus Ballet : +100 Hit- I guess it's useful if you want to help someone hit someone else.

Slow Grace : Actually it's not really " support " but it's still useful nonetheless.

Lady Luck : +10% Crit rate. Eh, not that useful.

Gypsy's Kiss : +25 Max SP & 50% Less SP Usage - I guess it's useful for champs... but we don't see champions getting a gypsy to buff them. Plus, Asura already has a max SP limit, so what's the point. ;/.

Marionette Control : Eh, OK but doesn't boost THAT much.

So really, I don't see them as support. When I think of support, I actually think of things that are useful. eg. Priests.

On topic:

I do not think that gypsies and/or clowns need an HP boost.

(Clowns and Gypsies have the same amount of HP right? If so, yeah. If gypsies have less than clowns, they should have the same)

[email protected] says:

do you really want more gypsies/clowns around

do you realize how fucking annoying they are, esp. tarot

I hate fighting them so fucking much no matter what char I'm on

---

Now how about a valid reason as to why Gyspies/Clowns shouldn't be boosted. The fact it'll make you QQ isn't good enough.

Name me a valid reason why they *do* need an HP boost first; since you're the one that wants something changed; not me.

And no, saying "My gypsy sucks" isn't a valid reason.

Then get less dex and more vit, problem solved.

Same for every other class; except that other classes (especially the high HP ones) don't have the same amount of ridiculous damage output and distance management.

Boost HP, and the class will be overpowered.

Oh and, yes, my main is a clown.

Edit: Also, forgot to mention. Character balance is maintained by damage output vs. survivability.

Full asura champs, Clowns/Gypsies are highest on the damage output and lowest on survivability.

SB sinxs are good on damage output and low on survivability;

Dagger sinxs, LKs are average on both, maybe a bit biased one way or the other depending on stats,

Creators, maybe Ninjas are low on damage and good on survivability;

Paladins are low on damage output and very good on survivability,

and last but not least

Taekwon Rankers are shitty on damage and godlike on survivability.

See the pattern?

300 vit on gypsy + 2 vit belts = 200k hp.

overpowered? oh please.

gypsies do have tarot which pisses people off, but it has a chance to fail which it tends to do. every other class has skills that annoy others in some way. ontop of that gypsies don't even hit THAT much. i've already said how much. i feel like i'm having to repeat myself over and over because you guys are too scared of a class you rape being able to fight back.

but you know ~maybe we just dont know how to play gypsy~ since we can't survive 200-300k asuras, sbs from sinx's, we get thana raped if we don't keep a skoll on at ALL times, paladins take out most of our hp in one sac, etcetc. yeah man, gypsies are totally overpowered. i'm not going to bother arguing my case anymore because there's nothing left to say apart from: gypsies need a hp boost.

Man I feel sorry for gypsies then.

Sorry, let me take back what I said and restate:

I hereby agree that gypsies should receive an HP boost.

But please, PLEASE. Keep Clown HP the same.

Apparently clowns are a lot stronger than gypsies.

Then get less dex and more vit, problem solved.

If I wated to play Paladin, I would play Paladin.

&to your 'pattern';

None of these classes are a one-hit-ko but one. Name it.

Gypsy.

Combat Knife

SGW/Fluffy

Dual Immunes

Donation shield + Usako

= 110k Asura. Add tarot and it gets even less.

I remade my clown earlier and began fighting full asura champs with 300 dex on.

Oh and unless you can dual client (which is impossible for most) yourself a linker, the HP boost argument remains.

EDIT:

Tao Gunka;

MHP +30%

If job = Gypsy/clown
MHP +60% & Armor undestructable.

idk.

What's so bad about an HP mod? Just curious.

60% is a bit huge and the indestructible armor is a somewhat overboard. Why not make it 50% or so? But I have to agree on this suggestion. We all know that Gypsies/Clowns have very sucky HP mods and its quite hard trying to fight group battles (1 vs 10 lol). So yeah, suggestions, suggestions.

Like I said, I just added the indestructability because you'd be ws'd anyways. Result, you last 5 seconds longer! Yey! ]:

No, I can't double client a linker and an FCPer. Heck I can't even double client one of them. @@;

Combat Knife

SGW/Fluffy

Dual Immunes

Donation shield + Usako

= 110k Asura. Add tarot and it gets even less.

I remade my clown earlier and began fighting full asura champs with 300 dex on.

oh.

I use backpack, elite wep and skoll/sinx. In fact usually I actually wear orc lords vs champs, but I hardly get asura'd.

I just push them back with JT. If they're using RSX, I either cloak and run away, or AV them and they *should* die.

And if a champ does manage to get close to me; I usually just put on devs real fast, tank their asura, then switch back immediately since they'll FO.

how about adding HP bonus to Whip and Harp? like +13-17%??

or also adding card which states if HP=<150k ??% damage reduction to demi-humans? - need to be higher than usakoring

in that way, not only gypsies will get the chance to have the bonus but also like GS?

or? HP boost? which is better?