TheScientist

Soul Link In Forsaken

I'm not sure if this has been addressed before but I'd like to talk about the Soul link buff in Forsaken City. Apparently, the buff disappears when you warp to fcity and this wasn't an issue until change was made that you can only enter PVP room via NPC which is in fcity. What can be done to solve this? It may not be important for some job classes but for others soul link is vital for their build.

-1. that's what soul linkers are for i think. just make an alt. if you have one, get on with it

-1. that's what soul linkers are for i think. just make an alt. if you have one, get on with it

I dont think you understand what I'm saying. Let's say I have a Clown, I get a soul link buff. I warp to fcity immediately and the buff is completely gone. 0 minute it's gone as soon as you warp to Forsaken City. Doesn't matter if I have an alt or not

+1

Its like when u wanna go pvp room,but in linked,once u warp to fcity,da link is gone. Lol,before you can @warp to reach there

lol det response haha

@matt +1

Hello

If I remember correctly the debuff on Fcity was meant to prevent error on players as some sprites gave error with the soul link buff effects (Kaupe, Kaina, etc...)

The removal of @warp option on pvp was meant to prevent people cheating which included feeding players by just warping a char at a specific point, and people using underleveled chars to be immune while using buffs on main chars

I understand that the 2 modifications combined effectively break the opportunities for players to enter the PvP room linked and this affect some classes.

Im going to discuss this with GM Genesis to see if he can modify the script to allow the spirit links (Just like Fcp) on Fcity again.

Edited by Danger

lol det response haha

@matt +1

lmao ikr wasnt sure if troll or not, if so he got me good :th_swt3:

Hello

If I remember correctly the debuff on Fcity was meant to prevent error on players as some sprites gave error with the soul link buff effects (Kaupe, Kaina, etc...)

The removal of @warp option on pvp was meant to prevent people cheating which included feeding players by just warping a char at a specific point, and people using underleveled chars to be immune while using buffs on main chars

I understand that the 2 modifications combined effectively break the opportunities for players to enter the PvP room linked and this affect some classes.

Im going to discuss this with GM Genesis to see if he can modify the script to allow the spirit links (Just like Fcp) on Fcity again.

Thanks for the response that makes a lot of sense! The easiest way I could think of to solve this is just to move the PvP room NPC elsewhere such as for_elite this way the link will stay.

That or encourage people to become PvP soul linker users XD

I be promoting one of my fave classes ahuehuehue

but yeah +1 to this. They already took what I was gonna say:

On 10/6/2016 at 9:48 AM, Nas said:

+1

Its like when u wanna go pvp room,but in linked,once u warp to fcity,da link is gone. Lol,before you can @warp to reach there

On 10/7/2016 at 10:49 AM, TheScientist said:

lmao ikr wasnt sure if troll or not, if so he got me good :th_swt3:

Thanks for the response that makes a lot of sense! The easiest way I could think of to solve this is just to move the PvP room NPC elsewhere such as for_elite this way the link will stay.

Take it easy mang XD jst commenting here to troll and spice things up huehuehue. but anyways, i agree on this one. or if PvP NPC's gonna be moved, please move it to for_fild01 50 50, and get rekt before you enter PvP room huehuehue.