p3wp3w

In-Depth Card Stacking Guide

Hi! Since Lara has persuaded me on how did i successfully trained a semi-geared Sinx to Outbreak other Full-geared Sinxs, i'm gonna be making this guide for all of you guys.

Card Stacking = Combination of Essential Cards to fully optimize one's char in an objective.

There are different factors that affect one's damage to a certain monster. And let's call those factors, "Modifiers".

Modifiers are classified in 7 different types:

Race/Class : Demi-Human/Plant/Angel/Demon/Brute/Insect etc.

Element : Ghost, Holy, Shadow, Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, etc.

Size: Small, Medium, Large.

Special: Boss, Non-Boss.

Specific: Exact Name of the Monster (ie. Guardians)

Critical: (Critical Damage, not Critical Chance)

Damage: (Percentile or Flat Damage/ATK)

Now let's get down to business on how card stacking works.

On this server, I've found out that there's NO card penalty on stacking multiple cards of the same name.

It's widely known that 4TGs dont stack "properly". Technically is because on other servers, stacking 4TGs is penalized like this. (20% + 20% + 10% + 5%) and this penalty is not limited to TGs.

However, after countless Trial & Errors (Thanks for the help of DarkX), i've found out that 4AKs does 100% damage vs Boss-type monsters (yes, it's not penalized)

Disclaimer: Well, i havent tried stacking 8AKs yet, so why dont you try it out on my behalf? XD

And what does this point out? you can maximize all the cards to it's fullest potential.

Card Stacking Calculation.

Every Modifier is counted as 100% default. However, when it comes to 'Size', it's depending on the weapon type, due to Size penalty.

The Correct Card Stacking Calculation is gonna be like this:

(Race x Element x Size x Special x Specific x Critical x Damage)

represent these with numbers, and it's gonna be:

(100% x 100% x 100% x 100% x 100% x 100% x 100%)

If i got 4 AKs on my weapon (which is 25% vs Boss type monsters each card), it's gonna be like this :

100% x 100% x 100% x 200% x 100% x 100% x 100% , If your target monster is a Boss-type.

Else, it's gonna be: 100% x 100% x 100% x 100% x 100% x 100% x 100%.

In Addition, when it comes to card stacking vs. Demi-human, fRO has defaulted cards' bonus damage vs. Demi-human to 100% (Which means you can only have 200% capped vs. Demi-human, under the Race Modifier)

If you wanna know how much damage are you doing with your card stacking, you should follow this one :

(100% x 100% x 100% x 100% x 100% x 100% x 100%) x (Raw Damage x Weapon's element advantage/penalty)

wherein, Raw Damage = your ATK without any worn equips.

Weapon's element advantage/penalty can be seen here: http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=misc_table_attr

With this, I've started to make my own calculator for my advantage :) /gg

and this calculator of mine shows promise.

I dun wan to spoonfeed everything to you and it's now your time to experiment on your own on how to outstand other people :)

Have fun!

Disclaimer: Thanks for persuading me Lara and Fykka on doing this guide.

PS: If you wanna take a peek on my calculator, i wont let you :P i'm still doing some enhancements on it like placing fro customed items/cards and skills, and hopefully, even make it an All-in-one Damage Calculator.

I would like to thank DarkX for his efforts on making these experiments a great success!

PSS: It took me like 50 straight minutes, 2 Bottles of water, & 200grams of Gummy worms to make this guide. Please feel free to send Gummy worms as donations @>@

And Please feel free to share your knowledge and/or corrections about this guide. But please no burning T_T

Moreover, when it comes to card stacking vs. Demi-human, fRO has defaulted cards' bonus damage vs. Demi-human to 100% (Which means you can only have 200% capped vs. Demi-human)

Edited by p3wp3w

Looking good except the fact that there are so many font sizes and some are very big. (that's what she said)

In all honesty, even if there is no penalty, stacking multiple cards of the same damage type will yield lower damage overall. Hence, the common knowledge of only using 2-3 of the same card still holds up.

In all honesty, even if there is no penalty, stacking multiple cards of the same damage type will yield lower damage overall. Hence, the common knowledge of only using 2-3 of the same card still holds up.

Exactly. And this means, having 4AKs is better than any other cards(idk on thana's case XD) when attacking Boss-type monsters. and the reason why players only limit their cards for up to 2-3 cards of the same name of weapon, is to distribute bonuses on other modifiers.

Edited by p3wp3w

Lmao that 8 abyss tho.

4abyss combo is not bad at all,their got static and huge damage. Just sometimes you will notice that 1,2 or 3abyss user can outbreak you(thana case), yet with CRIT 4 abyss never disappointed me. You'll know what i mean when you woe 53826272 times. Gl hf :)

Edited by Nas