siewlong

Question About Fas Crit

Hi, I just started a couple days back and I'm trying to make a FAS build. Anyway, now I got my base crit up to 84 and with FAS giving additional +20 crit, I should have full crit. However when I'm farming Gold Acidus, my damage fluctuates between 40k and 75k. Am I doing something wrong?

uhhh i don't think FAS gives 20 to crit rate ... it only deals damage by 350% and allows you to deal 20% critical damage.. depending on your critical rate and the enemies critical hit def.. you might be dealing 75k coz of that effect... still i think its because your crit rate isn't at a stable level... that it drops... i also have the same issue coz it was fairly hard to stabilize the luk to dex ratio... when you don't have enough gear.. those slotted freyrs gaunts with ifrit cards really are useful for that issue.. since ifrit cards give 25 to crit equip 2 and you'll have 50 crit without using stat points

well that is to what i know, maybe someone with a lot more experience on that class can give you useful insights...

Edited by kyoshiro029

For fast arrow shooting stats of sniper:

My sniper build were like this:(not include good gears for sure)

#I'll just state the dex and luk only#

DEX: 260+(40)

LUK: 140+(30)

My sniper "Fast arrow shooting" can go stable damages between 65k-70k(w/o 2x ifrit card yet)

And do the legendary arrow quest of sniper for better results :P

My guide were always based on MVP hunter results :th_ok:

Only double strafe sniper will go for 300 full dex :3

Fast arrow shooting requires some critical bonus+not so high dex :3

For fast arrow shooting stats of sniper:

My sniper build were like this:(not include good gears for sure)

#I'll just state the dex and luk only#

DEX: 260+(40)

LUK: 140+(30)

My sniper "Fast arrow shooting" can go stable damages between 65k-70k(w/o 2x ifrit card yet)

that's odd, with those stats i'm getting 30k-60k

what's your crit with those stats?

I tried raising my crit to 101 with luk and I seem to be consistently getting 60k dmg

• Like 1

I think I figured it out. Fas DOES add 20 crit chance, however monsters have crit def as well based on their luk. Every 5 luk gives 1 crit def. So acidus for example has 69 luk with gives it roughly 14 crit def, meaning I need 114 crit (94 + 20 from Fas) to crit acidus 100% of the time.

Can somebody confirm if this is true?

Edited by siewlong
  • Like 1

For safer results:

Just need a base luk of 120-150=stable critical damage(for FAS sniper/sinx)

If still not satisfied with your FAS damages.

Slot-in/made an alt garment for 2x chung E/green maiden cards.

*chung E/green maiden card >> LUK - 5, increase LUK and Critical Rate + 1% per Refine Level of the equipment this card is compounded on*

well i don't know much about FAS adding crit xD i thought it was only crit rate and not the base crit that adds.... but if thats how it works then maybe I'm off xD dunno

on that note niemono... i often just use pouring cards in garment since it adds like 10% i think on FAS

Edited by kyoshiro029