acobi24

A 2% Bloody Branch Drop Rate On Satan Morroc

Well, since Satan Morroc drops a pretty cool helm (which i have)

Making him drop a bloody branch for 2% would be a little bit nice, since his an awesome and tough Boss to kill after all.

This will also make him a little bit useful to hunt and people will somehow stop complaining about him just dropping
armors and stuff that are pretty much useless to them, i think. And people often say buying it with etokens will be much

more easier and safer, i think. Also winning an event isn't easy as you think even if you put all of your stat points on LUK (pun intended, please laugh)

Bye, have a good time commenting :)

Wounded morroc is a joke to kill... You can stand in front of him and hit him repeatedly with asura while wearing a GTB and tank him without issue at all. There's plenty of MVP's that don't drop any decent items or cards for that matter (eddga, drake, amon ra) yet nobody is suggesting to change them at all. This is a high rate so not all MVP's are going to be useful.

Well, Since there are some mvps that didn't drop anything useful (Drake, Doppelganger, Kraken, Biotata, Sniper Cecil, comes to my mind) maybe this suggestion but with another mpv drop that worth the hunt (like detale, useless card but valuable drop) will make them worth the hunt

+1 (but gms should decide if bloody branch or another drop)

Change the drop to something else, cause if bloody branch dropped by a certain MvP it gonna mess the current market.

Better make it drop quest item like any other MVP.

Yea I don't think it should be bloody branches but perhaps something else at a really low drop rate but something that's valuable.

Or make Satan Morocc Card /gg

If many agree with this we can think of the effect together.

I would rather have Satan Morroc drop an aura or lower headgear that fits with him, and has decent stats. Of course the drop rate should be low, that's the reason. Item should also be untradeable for this purpose. Kinda like having a trophy for killing him.

Satan Morroc has to be buffed to if we do this.