henry4563

Fro Economic Control System

Good Day,

As to be aware, the value of items has gone up to sky high above from it's original value. It would be hard for a new player to merely gear up themselves.

Therefore, I suggest GM should implement price control on certain items :

*Now = Current FRO market price

*Control Price = Maximum Price the item should be

Example:

Cards :

1. Kiel D-1 Card [Now:100 token | Control Price: 70 token]

2. Assassin Cross Card [Now:110 token | Control Price: 80 token]

3. Tao Gunka Card [Now:100 token | Control Price: 80 token]

4. Fallen Bishop Card [Now:75 token | Control Price: 50 token]

5. Turtle General Card [Now: 45 token | Control Price : 40 token]

Items :

1. Essence of Fire [Now: 700 token | Control Price : 300 token]

2. Rune of Power [Now: 1300 token | Control Price: 1150 token]

3. Friggs Shield [Now: 1200 token | Control Price: 1000 token]

These are merely example based on my own opinion.

GM are advice to come out with a proper valued price list to against all the overprice seller and provide all player a fair and square gaming experience without feeling the discrimination between the rich and poor.

Feel free to leave a comment.

Thank You.

GMs cannot control/decide what a player wants the sell THEIR ITEM for since its based off a free/open market. Plus your "control price" will not work because the market fluctuates, meaning the price of the item can go up or down at any given time. If the value of tokens go down the market prices of cards will in turn go up and your "control price" will be useless and will only devalue a person's items/cards. And I don't see in your suggestion how a GM is supposed to deal with a person selling a card over market price. Is that person subject to jail or ban? Because he wants to sell his card for his price?

Just like ThePerfectHit said,

GMs cannot control/decide what a player wants the sell THEIR ITEM for since its based off a free/open market.

It's simply supply and demand. The drop rates of MvP cards such as Kiel, TG, TBH, etc. are quite low, while many people need these cards for efficiency on PvP and MvP. Which is why they sell it quite highly. That's how the market works, even in reality.

Alec,

I do not mean by asking GM to come out with a strict rules that people who sell stuff over the price should be jailed or banned. What im trying to suggest is asking GM to observe the current market and at also list out a price reference list for player to refer. The price will be more accurate with the price stated by the GM.

Also, i don't criticize player who wanna sell their card at their price. But with a reference price list, seller will roughly know what price to put, even slightly overprice sometimes is acceptable. Example of what i saying :

Kiel Card price is stated by GM to be at the price ranging from 70 token. So player will have an idea and reference on what is the price and value of the card. They can adjust the price of their goods ranging from 60 token - 80 token, in acceptable range.

If market fluctuates, and the opening and closing are gaped too much in between, eventually the whole market will inflate.

Please correct me.

Thank you

Alec,

I do not mean by asking GM to come out with a strict rules that people who sell stuff over the price should be jailed or banned. What im trying to suggest is asking GM to observe the current market and at also list out a price reference list for player to refer. The price will be more accurate with the price stated by the GM.

Also, i don't criticize player who wanna sell their card at their price. But with a reference price list, seller will roughly know what price to put, even slightly overprice sometimes is acceptable. Example of what i saying :

Kiel Card price is stated by GM to be at the price ranging from 70 token. So player will have an idea and reference on what is the price and value of the card. They can adjust the price of their goods ranging from 60 token - 80 token, in acceptable range.

If market fluctuates, and the opening and closing are gaped too much in between, eventually the whole market will inflate.

Please correct me.

Thank you

There's really no need for a price reference list, a player can simply PM another player asking for a Price check or even BC a price check. There's decent enough people on the server that would respond with the correct market price, I would hope. Or instead of making an almost useless suggestion topic, you could of made a topic in general discussion doing exactly what you stated. A topic specifically made for stating the market price of current items and their value and continue to update it as the market fluctuates.

Edited by ThePerfectHit

It's simply supply and demand. The drop rates of MvP cards such as Kiel, TG, TBH, etc. are quite low, while many people need these cards for efficiency on PvP and MvP. Which is why they sell it quite highly. That's how the market works, even in reality.

How about if the server raise the drop rates? Would it be any better? Just a thought...

Cheers,

Laura

if you dont deal at the price so you dont buy things from those guy..as simply as that..

im bored of the market nowadays..many shit happen right now..just like i want to buy rop and no one sell it,at the time some one offering me 1400 token WHAT the fuck,,

so please dont buy any oper priced item..till they back to normal price again..

How about if the server raise the drop rates? Would it be any better? Just a thought...

Cheers,

Laura

^Isn't that what floating rate do? Make the mvp spawn faster instead ?

Ohh...duur moment on my end Erwin. I keep forgetting that there's a floating rate... D:

I agree with your later comment.

However, a counter-argument will still arise. There's a guild who's purpose is to hunt MVP and split the profit. This guild is literally organized with "shifts" and stuff.

It's crazy...

Let the free market run its course. Alec basically covered all the proper counterarguments to this proposal. I disagree.

There's a guild who's purpose is to hunt MVP and split the profit. This guild is literally organized with "shifts" and stuff.

It's crazy...

I don't see anything wrong with this. If they're willing to put the dedication to do something like this, why not? I think it's admirable. On a related note, I monopolized ladder with a friend for about 2 months straight back in the day.

Let the free market run its course. Alec basically covered all the proper counterarguments to this proposal. I disagree.

I don't see anything wrong with this. If they're willing to put the dedication to do something like this, why not? I think it's admirable. On a related note, I monopolized ladder with a friend for about 2 months straight back in the day.

Oh. It wasn't a problem for me. I rarely hunt MVP as I'm impatient and stuff. I'm just being informative.

Cheers!

Ohh...duur moment on my end Erwin. I keep forgetting that there's a floating rate... D:

I agree with your later comment.

However, a counter-argument will still arise. There's a guild who's purpose is to hunt MVP and split the profit. This guild is literally organized with "shifts" and stuff.

It's crazy...

xD well, there's nothing we can do, everything's on the hand on the buyer and the seller :s

xD well, there's nothing we can do, everything's on the hand on the buyer and the seller :s

TRU DAT! I've been scouting for Jormungandr Rage and an Orange Emp for Dus to no avail. >.>

If there's a seller...it's ridiculously OP'd. D: ...

It's normal for prices to fluctuate based on supply and demand. This has happened before, and eventually prices will lower again, etc. We're going to be implementing some changes soon that will help new players out, so this won't be as much of an issue hopefully.