prinsipe

Warp Abuse. Put A Delay On It.

May i suggest to put a delay when warping. Ok, I'll elaborate this. Some folks abuse warp in pk areas that is really annoying. Pls make it like this, YOU CAN'T WARP IF YOU HIT BY A PLAYER, YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR AT LEAST 3 SECONDS (or more?) FOR YOU TO BE ABLE TO WARP AGAIN. THEN AS LONG AS YOU GET HIT WITHIN THAT 3 SEC, YOU CAN'T REALLY ABLE TO WARP UNLESS YOU MANAGE TO RUN AWAY AND WAIT FOR 3 SEC, THEN WARP.

So it's like putting a 3sec-delay on warp "if you get hit by a player". But in normal instances, you can still abuse warp as long as you want.

They literally shut down the other suggestion on this. Imma add something.

Rule should be : You cannot warp if you hit a player or get hit by a player.

• Like 1

Now i agree to this because others do storm gust+warp+stormgust+warp etc and it's really annoying. But only in for fild01

^ and as always someone bring that up. Sure, we go to PvP room, if you guys go in it. Everytime I enter pvp room, and even challenge people to it, they don't come in. I want to pvp with people, not wait for an hour in pvp room just for one person to enter once and never comes back

What if we just make it "if you hit/attack a player, you cannot warp for few seconds"? In that case storm gust + warp will be avoided. Just in for fild.

this is stupid. how will be able to farm cecil damon cards for L.zodiacand other materials for silver quest? hmm consider many things before u suggest. you might just want your pvp score to rise up by hunting noobs whose farming. theres always a pvp room for that, make use of it.

this is stupid. how will be able to farm cecil damon cards for L.zodiacand other materials for silver quest? hmm consider many things before u suggest. you might just want your pvp score to rise up by hunting noobs whose farming. theres always a pvp room for that, make use of it.

There's no cecil damon cards in forfild01. And most of us suggest to implement this only in forfild so the other farmers won't be affected like you.

Edited by El7

There's no cecil damon cards in forfild01. And most of us suggest to implement this only in forfild so the other farmers won't be affected like you.

i dont think prinsipe or the author said something like for_fild01? correct me if im wrong, but if he was then i wont argue about it. i was referring to prinsipe's suggestions. perhaps you could make your own topic and ask for what u wanted.

^oh okay pardon me but we want this suggestion to be implemented only in forfild so the newbies or farmers won't be affected in other maps.

Edited by El7
  • Like 1

I agree that it should be implemented for for_fild01 ONLY that way it won't affect any of the farmers or other maps.

• Like 1

i only agree to not be able to warp if u hit some1 only

So people can warp away when we chase them. No thanks.

have a 3 second delay when attacked. you cannot warp with 3 second when attacked by a player

So people can warp away when we chase them. No thanks.

and why u should chase and kill other pipol whos not atacking u and do nothing on you..?

and in additional its better once u cast a skill on forfild01 u cant warp immedietly like trollers who keeps on SG and warps. it annoys dueling pipol.

and why u should chase and kill other pipol whos not atacking u and do nothing on you..?

and in additional its better once u cast a skill on forfild01 u cant warp immedietly like trollers who keeps on SG and warps. it annoys dueling pipol.

Because it is a pvp server. O_O I didn't say anything about chasing people who don't hit me. Since I rarely do hit people that didn't hit me first.

the delay should be put when you get hit or you hit a player. The reason behind it is because you can just stop attacking, wait for the 3 second delay while spamming seeds and warp out if we only put it when players hit other players, but not when you get hit. It is the same thing, just delayed a little, but they can still warp out.

Edited by Rayray

How about a command for non pk. Like of you type @pk it turns pk off but if you want pk on you'll have to relog or something. Or unless that also has cons to it towards mvp...just a suggestion.