jameslamela

Hello Goodbye...

James will come back, so i guess he wouldn't be giving away his items :)

lol.. men and james were just playing FRO soundtrack befor. then something came up in our mind.. why dont we play ro agin.. so thats what makes james download a private server and thats FRO.

he tried to play GS as his main.. but as a noobie hes enjoying dying on forfild01 after he reach lvl 255/255. and for quest using his GS but luckily pro players from osfa and an old player berreta help him to build up..

after few months iv also decided to join the server. i want to be uniq thats y im the only magic ninja on town for what i have known. and james help me for my items.. hehhehe and i was also become a member of osfa. and the only ninja he gone woe at that time.

some of those screens shots shots are not intentionaly to have. hes just accidentaly hit printscreen key instead of pressing F12 or insert.. hehehe

but this makes a memory of fro journey..

dont worry dude..i got all the char from novice to SG..u can gv me any gear for any class..wahaha..what excuse will u gv now?

damn nobita... lol