El7

El's Full Focused Arrow Strike Build Guide

Kindly answer the poll so others can tell if this guide is good for them. Thank you!  

180 members have voted

1. 1. Did my guide helped you?

And here I was, a 2week newbie, thinking this was common knowLedge. XD (hence me teaching the newbies in my Pub pretty much the same thing.. weLL, pretty much. LOL)

Nice of you to bring it up though. :cool03:

Yeah it was common to others but most don't know this, even my other guildies (who are ''geared'' and played fro for a long time) doesn't know this yet and when i teach him this build he was glad. When i posted the guide most players (snipers) read and follow my guide. And i was happy about it because i help others to understand and to perfect there build on sniper.

Such an informative guide! Definitely following your advice, thank you :)

But I hope you can make this guide a little bit more... organized not that it's not don't get me wrong. I just thought that it would be better if you could separate the Items that you need then explain why you actually need them or at least highlight them. Just a little bit of advice, please don't be mad lol

Such an informative guide! Definitely following your advice, thank you :)

But I hope you can make this guide a little bit more... organized not that it's not don't get me wrong. I just thought that it would be better if you could separate the Items that you need then explain why you actually need them or at least highlight them. Just a little bit of advice, please don't be mad lol

Yeah i will edit this and add some more updates. My guide is a bit messy but gonna fix this when i have time. I'm glad this guide helps you.

Yeah i will edit this and add some more updates. My guide is a bit messy but gonna fix this when i have time. I'm glad this guide helps you.

Looking forward for the update sir! I'm starting out as a Sniper so it's good for me :D

Meanwhile I shall hunt for the items aforementioned!

hmmm... mobster ccard are good for crit, but they just increase Critical ratio.. yea they save stats, but what for? ur main stats are just dex, luk, str, vit if you go with this build... so for me, 2TG+1paper+1mobster is good, but 2TG+2paper is better...

and if you can't afford kiels, you can go 3x vanberk tho... for more crits

hmmm... mobster ccard are good for crit, but they just increase Critical ratio.. yea they save stats, but what for? ur main stats are just dex, luk, str, vit if you go with this build... so for me, 2TG+1paper+1mobster is good, but 2TG+2paper is better...

3x vanberks? You sure?. I wont use kiels anymore. I will play vanberk now for FAS. S>Kiel 10 tokens ea.

If you can't afford kiels better use silvers kiel than 3x vanberk because how can you even spam FAS if you use vanberks? You'll just go normal attack with that card.

I just updated my guide. If you have any questions anything about sniper just comment below and i'll try my best to answer it.

Edited by El7

Also, FAS only works with cards that actually make the crit rate in your stat window 100. so if you use vanberks, you have to attack first to get it to work then hit with fas, and as they said, you need kiels for fas.

Rique drag me to hell is mher not aemar :o

And u guys cal also use 2 paper 1 tg 1mobster . I prefer lbow than sb... Lbow got better spam rate..

Rique drag me to hell is mher not aemar :o

And u guys cal also use 2 paper 1 tg 1mobster . I prefer lbow than sb... Lbow got better spam rate..

I am still lol when i see the post about using 3 vanberks. :D

Also, FAS only works with cards that actually make the crit rate in your stat window 100. so if you use vanberks, you have to attack first to get it to work then hit with fas, and as they said, you need kiels for fas.

If you can't afford kiels better use silvers kiel than 3x vanberk because how can you even spam FAS if you use vanberks? You'll just go normal attack with that card.

3x vanberks? You sure?. I wont use kiels anymore. I will play vanberk now for FAS. S>Kiel 10 tokens ea.

xD yes 3x vanberk DOES seem funny :3 but i didnt mean when you use FAS, u can spam DS too without vanberk ^^ like i said, if you cant afford kiels, you can try 3x vanberk.. but i forgot to mention, you have to normal attack xD hehehehe xD sorry if i sounded quite stupid xD but yea that's why i don't use silver kiels and just use vanberk (if i couldnt afford kiels) but when i could afford kiels, i switched to kiels ofcourse xD

How about weapon for newbies? I still dont have my legendary weapon. I'm just starting and farming money for gears.

Oh i see... Hmm well since your just just starting if you can buy F.bow like 10 tok for starter but it's more better if you can earn tokens fast and buy L.bow.

and what can you do against FAS? :p

FAS is a skill that crits so you need high Luk to reduce it's damage or try my experimental full range reducts. It's in my guide.

Ohh one more thing, how can I use shield? L.bow is 1 handed weapon?

Yes it's 1 handed weapon so you can use shield too.