zergling

Hard Delay On Spiral Pierce

the spiral pierce spam rate with 3 kiels has such a bad flinch lock that the lord knights can spam it endlessly and the target will NEVER move even 1 cell. just like with sonic blow due to the amount of spam that is possible it needs a hard delay. lord knights already get massive HP and they have some of the highest DPS along with the ability to tank on the server making them the desired class in terms of all the classes. if nobody wants to have a hard delay on lord knights then reduce the range to use spiral pierce to 1 cell so classes actually have a chance to hit them and not be flinch locked and unable to move at all.

the spiral pierce spam rate with 3 kiels has such a bad flinch lock that the lord knights can spam it endlessly and the target will NEVER move even 1 cell. just like with sonic blow due to the amount of spam that is possible it needs a hard delay. lord knights already get massive HP and they have some of the highest DPS along with the ability to tank on the server making them the desired class in terms of all the classes. if nobody wants to have a hard delay on lord knights then reduce the range to use spiral pierce to 1 cell so classes actually have a chance to hit them and not be flinch locked and unable to move at all.

+1 on this.... lk is so hard to beat. i believe that the reduce on spiral's range cell is a must! cant reach them with despi... T_T

-1. Lord Knight is easy to counter. Just you need the right tactic/armors/cards. You Will beat or make the LK with full gear look silly cause they cant kill u. I exeprienced using LK, and experience fighting an LK. You jsut need to know the tactic/armor/cards. Hard delay on it wont do anything really. I suppose champ against LK would be quite easy to fight with and coming from youe zergling, I wouldve expected you to know how to counter an LK duel with a Champ or other chars.

-1. Lord Knight is easy to counter. Just you need the right tactic/armors/cards. You Will beat or make the LK with full gear look silly cause they cant kill u. I exeprienced using LK, and experience fighting an LK. You jsut need to know the tactic/armor/cards. Hard delay on it wont do anything really. I suppose champ against LK would be quite easy to fight with and coming from youe zergling, I wouldve expected you to know how to counter an LK duel with a Champ or other chars.

not talking about champ vs LK. almost every character has a downside, for instance sniper loses to pneuma, prof/wiz lose to GTB, sinx are made useless against safety wall. things of that nature make classes balanced but lord knight have massive DPS with spiral pierce on top of the bowling bash spam which knocks you back some cells (meaning they can use it then spam spiral and ohh yea FLINCH LOCK). the damage they have is retarted high for the HP that they have as well. they get enough HP to tank without any problem and pretty much can kill any class in about 2 seconds just from the spiral pierce spam. hell people were complaining about the sonic blow sinx but even sonic blow sinx couldn't tank much they were glass cannons. lord knights have become a damn tank that deals massive damage. something is wrong with this picture.

Oh so I have the ability to pneuma at will as SinX.

I sense ur sarcasm. Not at will, but with Erendee Ebcee Card pneuma will be casted when user receives physical dmg. Sorry if mispelled. But that card is good enough to go against LK or any other skills as such. At least good enough to make them give upand not kill u. Most people use it nowadays.

Edited by 91Dazz_

I would love to see you fight a lord knight with an RSX card on, and watch them shred you with the endless bowling bash spam.

• Like 1

I edited out the other part of my post but now that I can type this out correctly, let me explain what I mean.

First of all, Pneuma will not do shit against an LK. They have Charge Attack and Bowling Bash. Wasting a slot on an RSX isn't going to help much because LK doesn't need Spiral to do damage. Pneuma will not stop them (like Zergling said) from doing damage.

LK has an answer for EVERYTHING. Kiting them is really, really hard because of Charge Attack, not to mention they have Spear Boomerang for ranged damage. Charge Attack not only knocks you back (out of Pneuma) and leaves you in perfect range for SP spam, but it can be spammed at a retarded speed, so they can always instantly close distance. Don't even get me started on melee/up-close classes on LK -- they hands-down get slaughtered. LK has some of the highest damage output in the game and some of the highest HP in the game. They don't need access to infinite stunlock (via SP) because that, along with the rest of their options and abilities, ruins up-close classes' chances against an LK. Nor do they need the ability to instantly close the distance between opponents (via CA) because that, along with the rest of their options and abilities, ruins up-close classes' chances against an LK. Other than the delay on these two skills, LK is fine imo.

that's the problem with the server. everyone relies on a gang to win which wasn't the case a few years ago. back then classes were balanced evenly but now there's a huge shift in the classes and a huge shift in the damage of certain classes on top of that.

I would love to see you fight a lord knight with an RSX card on, and watch them shred you with the endless bowling bash spam.

Zerg. Im not saying I will win. Im saying it will tired them out. It is hard to win. Cause they have high life. Im always on my Sniper. and to win I need to be patient and wait for the rtight time to fas etc with sniper or worst case, win by coma depending on situation. But the spiral never occured as a problem. Scrub, you are so wrong when u say pneuma does nothing. As you type it out, do you know feel you are typing something riddiculous. Ofcourse it does. It makes them miss. If u have rsx, they will charge to ur position and wont knock u off the pneuma. Try it. . and usually when they switch to frey glimm, thana is inside. and u can see when they switch. so prepare ur armors, tao rsx. it wont hurt. then if they switch, then u switch back gr rsx. You need extra armours if u wanna win in pvp. You cant jsut rely on one set and expect to win. no way. Edited by 91Dazz_

or they can bowling bash spam you with the spear and you die because you don't get knocked back... and if they try to coma you and you decide to swap to GTB then you drop in about 3 hits from bowling bash. LK deal too much damage for their HP and the number of counters they have.

Zerg. Im not saying I will win. Im saying it will tired them out. It is hard to win. Cause they have high life. Im always on my Sniper. and to win I need to be patient and wait for the rtight time to fas etc with sniper or worst case, win by coma depending on situation. But the spiral never occured as a problem. Scrub, you are so wrong when u say pneuma does nothing. As you type it out, do you know feel you are typing something riddiculous. Ofcourse it does. It makes them miss. If u have rsx, they will charge to ur position and wont knock u off the pneuma. Try it. . and usually when they switch to frey glimm, thana is inside. and u can see when they switch. so prepare ur armors, tao rsx. it wont hurt. then if they switch, then u switch back gr rsx. You need extra armours if u wanna win in pvp. You cant jsut rely on one set and expect to win. no way.

Pneuma stops SP, they still have BB. Pneuma does make Spiral miss, but it doesn't stop LK from doing damage, therefore it does nothing. I am right. If you have RSX, they don't need to knock you you out of Pneuma. They can just spam BB. They have too many options, seriously.

LK do have alot of HP including all of the defense skills and they actually do alot of damage and it seems to me that they really are hard opponents. My only chance of winning is to Tarot them then AV. thats a 50% chance because they can kill me first with their spiral or bowling bash rather than i kill them with my Tarot+Av. even if i spam AV on them they can tank them all obviously because they have high HP and high defense.

Pneuma stops SP, they still have BB. Pneuma does make Spiral miss, but it doesn't stop LK from doing damage, therefore it does nothing. I am right. If you have RSX, they don't need to knock you you out of Pneuma. They can just spam BB. They have too many options, seriously.

^ Yes i agree with you, and the only option for killing them is Coma or spam like hell :3

Edited by Victoria

I'm half on this idea, Reducing the cell on spiral pierce in Lord Knights will be good, since they are quite hard to get close to them like Champions (they need their asura to get near their enemy to skill) but reducing the skill delay in Spiral Pierce will not be good because it will be hard for them to kill and to skill the enemy.

LK is widely known as the most OP class in the game. High HP, High DPS and the ability to counter almost every class in the game. Add the Parry skill they have,oh and they can use shield with it.

Giving spiral pierce a huge delay,in my opinion, will kill the class entirely. The sad thing is, Spiral Pierce is as close to acid bomb in terms of the flinching, however, acid bomb's damage is easier to reduce, add the fact that bios don't have tons of HP. Pneuma is useless, using RSX is suicidal. Most classes chance to kill an LK is to coma, which doesn't work as good as it does against the others, since frankly if an LK gtb and you hit him with your skill, his HP is so high he won't die instantly unlike other classes.

If we reduce the range of spiral pierce, it becomes a melee skill correct? if it does, that means the noxious card that most people use for LK will be nulled, BUT it gives chance for other classes to dispel the LK. (Valk Randgris card on weapon + any form of reflect). Now, considering Spiral's speed, valk randgris would go off always, making the LK using tons of converters just in one fight. Way disadvantageous i guess.

RSX card against an LK is stupid really. Even if I go reflect to try and kill the LK, the only way it would work is if I was using Paladin.

Only weakness of LK now is Full Strip, BUT THEN AGAIN IT IS EASY TO GET FCP. So virtually no weakness.

It is hard to balance out the LK class. That one handed sword made him OP more. Spiral Pierce spam rate is ridiculous. Their HP is ridiculous. We have a ton of LK that would shut this suggestion. I can go on and on.

I can suggest a few fix though

1. Reduce the range of cell of Spiral pierce but still classify it as a Range Attack.

2. Reduce the buttload of damage that Spiral Pierce do

3. Reduce the effect of some cards for LK (Hey, we nerfed WS card and Valk Randgris for SinX, why not do something of the same sort for LKs? like making TG just give 15% damage)

LK is widely known as the most OP class in the game. High HP, High DPS and the ability to counter almost every class in the game. Add the Parry skill they have,oh and they can use shield with it.

Giving spiral pierce a huge delay,in my opinion, will kill the class entirely. The sad thing is, Spiral Pierce is as close to acid bomb in terms of the flinching, however, acid bomb's damage is easier to reduce, add the fact that bios don't have tons of HP. Pneuma is useless, using RSX is suicidal. Most classes chance to kill an LK is to coma, which doesn't work as good as it does against the others, since frankly if an LK gtb and you hit him with your skill, his HP is so high he won't die instantly unlike other classes.

If we reduce the range of spiral pierce, it becomes a melee skill correct? if it does, that means the noxious card that most people use for LK will be nulled, BUT it gives chance for other classes to dispel the LK. (Valk Randgris card on weapon + any form of reflect). Now, considering Spiral's speed, valk randgris would go off always, making the LK using tons of converters just in one fight. Way disadvantageous i guess.

RSX card against an LK is stupid really. Even if I go reflect to try and kill the LK, the only way it would work is if I was using Paladin.

Only weakness of LK now is Full Strip, BUT THEN AGAIN IT IS EASY TO GET FCP. So virtually no weakness.

It is hard to balance out the LK class. That one handed sword made him OP more. Spiral Pierce spam rate is ridiculous. Their HP is ridiculous. We have a ton of LK that would shut this suggestion. I can go on and on.

I can suggest a few fix though

1. Reduce the range of cell of Spiral pierce but still classify it as a Range Attack.

2. Reduce the buttload of damage that Spiral Pierce do

3. Reduce the effect of some cards for LK (Hey, we nerfed WS card and Valk Randgris for SinX, why not do something of the same sort for LKs? like making TG just give 15% damage)

Or just make them use two handed swords instead of 1 handed with shield.. that will help with the HP and def disadvantage.

I agree with the 2h sword instead of the 1h sword with parry. It's pretty stupid to let them have that much HP with the resist AND parry. As far as the spiral spam rate, if it's given just a slight hard delay so they can't spam it at a rate of 4+ per second it will be more tankable and it won't get the amount of flinch that is making it such a huge problem. The thing with LK's are that they were never made to be a major damage dealer and yet here they can deal some of the highest DPS just because of the spam and the gear that's available here. The class just needs to get adjusted to make it more manageable when others are fighting them.

One a side note I'm really glad that there's other people that agree with LK needing a fix.

I agree with the 2h sword instead of the 1h sword with parry. It's pretty stupid to let them have that much HP with the resist AND parry. As far as the spiral spam rate, if it's given just a slight hard delay so they can't spam it at a rate of 4+ per second it will be more tankable and it won't get the amount of flinch that is making it such a huge problem. The thing with LK's are that they were never made to be a major damage dealer and yet here they can deal some of the highest DPS just because of the spam and the gear that's available here. The class just needs to get adjusted to make it more manageable when others are fighting them.

One a side note I'm really glad that there's other people that agree with LK needing a fix.

^ I agree, LK is just too "OVERPOWERED". reading this topic makes me already want to play LK and diss other jobs.