lydiiae

Kill Stealers

It's happened to me a few times.

Especially when I'm weak, and trying to get cards.

It just pisses the hell out of me, I've spent so much time getting the health down and someone just comes along and kills it in a few shots then asks me if I want to buy it off them with freaking coupons.

Oh my god. No I don't want to spend my money on something I've worked so hard to get and you to just take it away from me.

BAH DIE.

But they be bullys ;_; most new players cant go in there and do 5million asura damage >: they sit there and melee until the mvp die so it takes longer.

They aren't bullies. Older members need to earn coupons just like new players. :/

Rend it is considered KSing no matter what. It is legal but still is Kill Stealing. As well KSing would be waiting for you to almost finish the MVP then they kill you and kill mvp before you can get back. That is KSing as well.. But it is still Ksing lol

Rend it is considered KSing no matter what. It is legal but still is Kill Stealing. As well KSing would be waiting for you to almost finish the MVP then they kill you and kill mvp before you can get back. That is KSing as well.. But it is still Ksing lol

It is not kill stealing. If it was kill stealing it'd be against the rules and people would be punished.

How do you get MvP? By hitting more damage than the other person(s).

To be clear it's not kill stealing, as mentioned above. They're free for all monsters, except for summoned MVP's like Thanatos and Hocus Pocus MVP's, and Bloody Branch summons.

I think Lydiiae means that she sits there killing the MVP and when it's close to death someone comes along, kill her, and takes the MVP. It's an asshole thing to do but when a monster only spawns once every few hours it's anyone's game.

Since a couple people offered, you should MVP with people, it's safer xP

yah I call dibs on attemtping to kill them ubers who come by >: ubers don't need mvps anyways >> they have all they need. NEW players do they still don't have cards to fill their slots.

I think Lydiiae means that she sits there killing the MVP and when it's close to death someone comes along, kill her, and takes the MVP. It's an asshole thing to do but when a monster only spawns once every few hours it's anyone's game.

Since a couple people offered, you should MVP with people, it's safer xP

Thank you. That's exactly what I meant. It wasn't an MVP it was a mini boss. It was just really annoying.

And thank you Maiku, you're a sweetheart. I'll be sure to send you a PM when we need your help ^^.

lol, it's even more fun when they come in pairs.

Such as a champ and a sinx.

While you're mvping it by yourself, and they hide or keep away from you till it's almost dead.

Then they kill you by ganging on you, then kill the mvp while you respawn.

Lol, pro skillz fo' lyfe. I s'pose.

lol, it's even more fun when they come in pairs.

Such as a champ and a sinx.

While you're mvping it by yourself, and they hide or keep away from you till it's almost dead.

Then they kill you by ganging on you, then kill the mvp while you respawn.

Lol, pro skillz fo' lyfe. I s'pose.

I must say this is a pro skill ^ :laugh:

lulz joy to the server?! It's nut joyous if only pro players are left with all the stuff because they come out and kill the mvp. That just makes new players want to talk bad about the server and want to leave.

QUOTE (Devotion @ Jan 3 2009, 08:38 PM)

As unfair as it seems, naturally spawned MVP's are free for all. If someone decides to be a jerk about it and kill you last minute to get MVP, then they just proved they're rude and such. Beyond that it's perfectly legal.

/gawi