Rainless

Post Your Picture Thread

Dude, you just owned someone who cant get a real life girlfriend. All he do is act though on internet and say ur KOS. Oh wB. Im thinking and guessing that her e-girlfriend will amsweer for him.

That topic has been over.

LATE MUCH!

LOL. Who's stalking and throwing random insults now? :3

(Spoilers: He's butthurt because he can't get a good girlfriend at all, not even long distance.)

Dude, you just owned someone who cant get a real life girlfriend. All he do is act though on internet and say ur KOS. Oh wB. Im thinking and guessing that her e-girlfriend will amsweer for him.

Dude you're so childish. Grow the fuck up. Seriously.

What are you 8 years old or something? The issue had been finished already, stop trying to revive something just because you want to attack someone ok?

and btw, what does "real life girlfriend" mean to you? So Leni is like a, what, npc for you just because you just see her in game? If that is what you think, then I suggest you try to grow up before talking about things you don't even know.

p.s. what does "amsweer" mean? oh you mean "answer"? there is a button in the keyboard called "backspace". you can use that to edit what you have typed ok.

Ah, calintz, not everybody has the intelligence required to associate the ingame avatar played by a girl with the girl herself.

Please be more understanding of the mentally retarded next time you write a post. Tyvm (:

Enough of this offtopic stuff. Here is a pic of my drums~

mydrums.jpg

(Yes, that's a didgeridoo in the background).

mydrums.jpg

Nice, are you good?

Ah, calintz, not everybody has the intelligence required to associate the ingame avatar played by a girl with the girl herself.

Please be more understanding of the mentally retarded next time you write a post. Tyvm (:

mydrums.jpg

I see a cup :D

mydrums.jpg

ooohoho want 2 bng?

c wut i did der?

mydrums.jpg

Nice drums XD makes me wish I still have mine :/

Nice, are you good?

Been taking lessons for 5-6 years and my teacher says I'm a natural at it, so I guess.

I see a cup :D

ikr.

ooohoho want 2 bng?

c wut i did der?

your bed or mine? and ikr LOL.

mebitch.jpg

Nice shirt.

Been taking lessons for 5-6 years and my teacher says I'm a natural at it, so I guess.

EHE LESSONS. :3