Genesis

GM Recruitment. 11/08/2008

ya 4 hours is nothing,when i was a gm on other server,i played like 12 hours xD. tho i was event/support gm so i should be long time online=)

Grammer + English helps /ok

the only thing i have to say yet again is that i hope that the people that are Chosen do they're job RIGHT or the Server will suffer, and nobody wants that

the only thing i have to say yet again is that i hope that the people that are Chosen do they're job RIGHT or the Server will suffer, and nobody wants that

Agreed!

English is not my 1st language,so sometimes i might make mistakes,i live in united states only 3years,thought i speak 3 more languages(not counting english):ukrainean,russian,polish. So sometimes i might be confused with grammar=)

Neato!

Practice makes perfect :P

It could be a GM Spanish for the thousands of people who speak Spanish and cant get help for not knowing english?

I think it would be good to give a space to that group that does not know English

( assisted by a translator xD )

Genesis, si quieres mandame un mp!!!

Harry!

Just to confirm. Did you got my application Genesis? I applied for GM. And my email is [email protected].

Please do let me know if u got my application or not? Thanks <3.

If you send it from your mail protocol then we got it.

It could be a GM Spanish for the thousands of people who speak Spanish and cant get help for not knowing english?

I think it would be good to give a space to that group that does not know English

( assisted by a translator xD )

Genesis, si quieres mandame un mp!!!

Harry!

The vast Majority ( over 85%) of our population is English speaking duing our peak hours; knowing other languages is nice and very useful but Knowing perfect ( or close to perfect) English is a must.

Can we know who got kicked/left position?

Good luck everyone.

Why is that important?

Though its not mentioned in the Application Template, I firmly believe its important to mention that GMs are also given access to the Ticket System. Thus they will be required to deal with tickets excluding Hacked and/or scammed Cases. Thank you for your dedication to the server; we wouldn't be here without you. :happy:

Awesome, Relinquished has Thanatos too...badass.

Good luck with your applications, and be honest. Because look at it like this: If you get picked and you lied about things like how many hours you play or how often you're available, and then you can't live up to what you said, you think you'll maintain your position for that long?

Honesty's the best, but don't beat yourself down in your application. Give yourself the credit you deserve, write nicely in full sentences and be polite.

And for the love of the server, hold a password event when you get elected LOL!!! Inside joke...but I really miss the password event ;)

no lag. [from what i know] GM chars are no different than a regular char, they just have GM powers. there could be many possible reasons for a slow reply. and every GM is different so cant really tell what the reasons are.

Heya there,

I was woundering if there was an age limmit or anything.

Because im 16 years old, and feel like filling it out if im like automatically a no.

So thanks.

FAQU

And if there was 16 would probably be old enough anyway.

Heya there,

I was woundering if there was an age limmit or anything.

Because im 16 years old, and feel like filling it out if im like automatically a no.

So thanks.

FAQU

Doesn't matter about age, it's about your skill and maturity level.