Genesis

Happy Halloween!

They'll be usable a short time after November 3rd but will be disabled.

That sucks ;(

Why would we even bother getting them if we couldnt use them in the next WoE, or through out the year. Ive got like 140 candies i just really don't want anymore. And I was going to donate for some F Gear so i could WoE on a SinX because i wanted to try using the mini candies and such, but thats just discouraging.

Yeah, they should be usable indefinitely, this way it's like as if NYH didn't work after January 3rd.

Then I can actually wait long whiles and sell them when they get scarce.

Wow... seriously you guys need to learn how to read more carefully. I said they would be usable for a short time after November 3rd. "a short time" can be any set specific time. Please read things much more carefully next time.

The thing is, if you don't give people a rough time estimate (ex one months after Nov 3rd), then they'll assume the worst and think the candies won't last long.

And whoever said it was hard work to get the candies needs to rethink that. Comon, a GM spawns tons of them, you kill them, It's not that hard O.o

~

Wow... seriously you guys need to learn how to read more carefully. I said they would be usable for a short time after November 3rd. "a short time" can be any set specific time. Please read things much more carefully next time.

I would also like to know the exact time frame. I don't see the point to all this "secrecy."

Why complain about it? The candies were created SPECIFICALLY for halloween, It should already be assumed that since this is only a "holiday" event, the effects and items will only last for a duration amount of time. You guys need to think beyond your own boxes.

Why complain about it? The candies were created SPECIFICALLY for halloween, It should already be assumed that since this is only a "holiday" event, the effects and items will only last for a duration amount of time. You guys need to think beyond your own boxes.

yes agree

I assumed that this event would follow other holiday events where the items worked longer than just for the event. I apologize. And as for the short time. I took it as meaning the time it would take to disable them. Sorry again.

Did someone say CANDIES?????

MMMMMMmmmmMmMmm YUMMMMYMYMYY :devil:

Did someone say CANDIES?????

MMMMMMmmmmMmMmm YUMMMMYMYMYY :devil:

Tick's avatar is an example of the result of eating one of those. :biggrin: