Drax

Your top 10 KoS list

1)Pinkness (The 12 year old girl that dont know when to stfu)

2) Saki (Online Hoe's dont work)

3)Vortex( King of Gangers)

4)Cail (Annoying repeating nub)

5)NesCafe (Same as Cail

6)Sweet Child (Brainless Child)

7)Tuer (Cause she hates my 130% Reflect)

8) Sakura (Cause....i just dont like her)

9)Creator ( Hes just Cail but nubbier)

10) GM Genesis (Cause i never pawnt him befor in Forsaken D:)

1. Signs

2. Cail

3. Chalkzone

4. Sai (died by my champ combo+reflect)

5. the other noob who was with the rest of those failures. (ate my 13k TSS rofl)

Better be on your Sinx or you won't stand even 1% chance against me. Stay in your group of failures, since 1 vs 1 wouldn't be enough to satisfy me. I'm highly inexperienced in my champ, but it took you roughly 6 minutes and 5 people to beat me (took down 2 of your gangmates/leaving the rest ygging like crazy). How pathetic is that? That last member of yours Creamy Creator died 2 seconds flat with my Shield Chain while the rest of you were too much of cowards to even grace me of a gang on my Paladin.

Failures like you will always be failures. /heh

uhmm i think ten is not enough but ok fine.

1.Lampshade(coz he's a overbuffed wanabe)

2.Hrist(coz he's too confindent that can pawn me 1v1, which was really the other way around)

3.Drax(coz he atks me,vice versa... no grudge.)

4.SniperXer/ChampionXer(coz he said in front of my face, that he can bet he can whoop my ass, which was nearly impossible)

5.Echizen(This guy needs a wake up call that he's not strong, seriously...)

6.Lucario(coz he keeps on Backsliding whenever i atk him, being tired of clicking gets me mad ^^)

7.Pinkness(just like everybody else think... this girl definitely lots of bad attitude, not to mention she sucks on pvp)

8.Little Neil(coz he's a wanabe)

9.Infinite(he quitted before i was able to get enough stuff to beat him)

10.Steroidz

Guest Orange Crush

I feel so beloved I'm on no ones list.

Dang I thought my bad fashion sense,Whitesmith Default,Coma,Ygg spam,hits for no reason,constant armor breaks,my constant bragging,my constant corrections in grammer,my constant pressure and strip shield,for being in team onE.

Anyone need any more reasons?

1-10.Nobody because I just kill for fun.

spamspamspamspamspam.

1. Kinketsu.

2. Jesus.

3. Global Warming.

4. God.

5. Big Foot.

6. Little Foot.

7. The tallest midget in the world.

8. Hippies.

9. Foreigners.

10. Myself.

uhmm i think ten is not enough but ok fine.

1.Lampshade(coz he's a overbuffed wanabe)

2.Hrist(coz he's too confindent that can pawn me 1v1, which was really the other way around)

3.Drax(coz he atks me,vice versa... no grudge.)

4.SniperXer/ChampionXer(coz he said in front of my face, that he can bet he can whoop my ass, which was nearly impossible)

5.Echizen(This guy needs a wake up call that he's not strong, seriously...)

6.Lucario(coz he keeps on Backsliding whenever i atk him, being tired of clicking gets me mad ^^)

7.Pinkness(just like everybody else think... this girl definitely lots of bad attitude, not to mention she sucks on pvp)

8.Little Neil(coz he's a wanabe)

9.Infinite(he quitted before i was able to get enough stuff to beat him)

10.Steroidz

I backslide cause your wearing WS or your ganging me^^ Ilu too <3

I backslide cause your wearing WS or your ganging me^^ Ilu too <3

FYI i dont need to use WS on you, And i dont need to gang you, and Btw those who were atkking u are KSing me not ganging w/ me.

Its not worth time to gang you.And LKs sucks at ganging, they hit everybody including allies.

BTW i hate Nescafe too /no1

Well, LK against a Str Paladin is a bit downsided. You got FCP, I got none. If it were my old Paladin, you would've died anyway, so be glad you're not one of my victims before. Don't worry, each time you go into PvP, I have every character in my roster waiting to chew and spit you out. And I doubt your failure of a Bowling Bash can even beat me next time. Sure I lost to you, then after your FCP runs off, you said you let me win on purpose. I LOL'ed.

Yes, I'm fucking overconfident because I know I am the best there is. Aspire more n00b.

No it isn't /gg

At least I've stepped away from those generic Paladin builds that require WS defaulting and Edge defaulting to kill those they cannot Sac. Either way, I find Sac Paladins to be overly vulnerable to attacks especially if they run out of FCP.

No it isn't /gg

At least I've stepped away from those generic Paladin builds that require WS defaulting and Edge defaulting to kill those they cannot Sac. Either way, I find Sac Paladins to be overly vulnerable to attacks especially if they run out of FCP.

Yeah Double Mirror > Sacrifice Paladins, regardless of the HP pool.

1. Kinketsu.

2. Jesus.

3. Global Warming.

4. God.

5. Big Foot.

6. Little Foot.

7. The tallest midget in the world.

8. Hippies.

9. Foreigners.

10. Myself.

Lol, I thought your not anymore playing, how can you KoS someone??^^

I hope you will come back soon. >GS without Pat is = Nothing anymore.

Well well well... Hrist.... you can say anything you want in the forums. But to prove it In-game is a different story.

To be fair enough i think you the best ... when it comes to bragging things in the forums. Having an fcp is pretty normal. Admit it. the reason i pawn you everytime, is becoz you ran out of ygg before i do. Dont be so ashame to admit that you spam ygg like Desperado w/ 3 kiels. /shy

1) Pinkness -> i dont even know why she plays the game -.-

2) Fei Fei <3 -> i want revenge you quitter <3

3) AFK Creators. I dont mind wasting bloody branches to get rid of them. -.-

4) Forum Confident, In game suckers.

5) echizen -> he just fails.

6) Sendra -> he's just so handsome IRL that the world isnt prepared for someone like him :|