Nellah

hero's remains

Soooo well i am like 3-4 days old on here. I haven been following the "getting started" thing on main website. wich worked great until i got to doing legendary gear quests. I started with the weapon

And well i am almost done ! all i am missing is the hero's remain. I did try, using many berries, to kill it, someone else came along and obviously i got nothing out of whatever amount of time i spent on it

And i do know its a 50 % drop rate. Did not notice if i did get any drops from it since i had other kills in between in the log. Anyways. Kinda wondering what i can do to get that hero's remain or wich road to go onto at this point. Can i buy it for zeny from others? and how many or am I better...idk....doinf something else first ? lol i did read that all it took for a sniper was vote gears or legendary gears...wich really isnt something i can aspire to at the moment

anyways, help please loll

just wait and  hunt it much better. but if u have zenny just buy on the market.

or if u need help to kill lost dragon I can help. just pm me,

my ign  : Fykka

• Like 1

Thanks guys. Much appreciated ! I did look in the market ytd and didnt find any. I dnt have zeny although i can farm the sage thingies so i can always get some. Ill try to reach you in game when i have time to hunt that thing... and when and if you are available xD

And KD let me know if you get one... that would make my day ! Well week. Been on this quest for 3 days haha.

Ill explore my options when im back home from work. Thanks again ^^

Edited by Nellah

to see if i could afford to buy i broadcasted....got asked 30 tokens and 2 tokens...neither wich i have. gotta love the difference between the 2 though... wth ?

( still dont have it, over my dead body would i pay this much )..... not like i even have tokens anyways haha