spycyfy

Vote Infernal Capes --> [Vote] Cursed/Blessed Rings

First, to clear everything's up.. Yes i put the word (Vote) beside cursed/blessed rings to emphasize that it is not meant to be tradeable or whatsoever. I know though that GM's might as well change the name.

Yes I've seen that Vote capes wont work with Story line quest.. [ so what am i fighting for lol ].. but...

It is basically an idea of me when I got my Vote cape today [ YEY!! LOL ] so yeah its a + for us newbies with the help of other L. quests/Vote items to be really geared up and be on par with everyone else.. [ dem too much op and stronk ] It'll definitely motivate us to grind the hell out of those quest items and get one for ourselves :D.

If you think that it wont work, you can just decrease the stats of it... [ but pls only litte xD ] or better not at all :p

Any thoughts on my idea? [ or if someone came up with this idea too ]

Here's a banana for u

banana18.png.17811d735058cf3b97d129748799f216.png

-1. Let's keep the server alive. we dont want the server to close because of this reason. besides, these vote capes have the same effects as the donatable ones and you can only get those for only 100 credits! not too bad isnt it? however for them to be turned into rings, too bad that i'd have to disagree with that.

Btw. wrong thread huehue. post this on the suggestions

Edited by p3wp3w

Just now, Zai~ said:

actually its 150 vote pts.  -1 to the suggestion

:o are they? ? sorry my bad xD not really fond of those

Donating for capes won't be a trend anymore with this being implemented and that's a -1

We worked hard for our rings and seeing it in the Vote Shop would make all those time a waste

3 hours ago, Zai~ said:

52 minutes ago, Beth said:

Donating for capes won't be a trend anymore with this being implemented and that's a -1

We worked hard for our rings and seeing it in the Vote Shop would make all those time a waste

I did not say that it should be in the vote shop but instead make the vote infernal capes available for storyline so we ourselves can grind those needed items to get one, and to top it all off it shouldnt be tradeable just like it should be.

3 minutes ago, spycyfy said:

I did not say that it should be in the vote shop but instead make the vote infernal capes available for storyline so we ourselves can grind those needed items to get one, and to top it all off it shouldnt be tradeable just like it should be.

The server is already spoon feeding you for allowing the capes to be voted, and that's not possible a few years back. Allowing vote capes to turn into rings/scarves/ribbons etc. is like shoving the whole platter right in your mouth. Remember that these are given just so you can gear up a little and save up for the donation items.

9 minutes ago, spycyfy said:

your words dont match...you did not say it should be in the VOTE SHOP yet VOTE INFERNAL CAPES should be make avaiable for storyline???

whats the different???its VOTE in the end...

not tradeable...big deal lol, people wont even bother buying anything anymore

and dont donate, just buy the cape from people, 2k tokens...

-1 for the idea

1 hour ago, Beth said:

The server is already spoon feeding you for allowing the capes to be voted, and that's not possible a few years back. Allowing vote capes to turn into rings/scarves/ribbons etc. is like shoving the whole platter right in your mouth. Remember that these are given just so you can gear up a little and save up for the donation items.

Yeap, I guess it was too early for that as i what stated before huehue :D

28 minutes ago, coldjoke said:

your words dont match...you did not say it should be in the VOTE SHOP yet VOTE INFERNAL CAPES should be make avaiable for storyline???

whats the different???its VOTE in the end...

not tradeable...big deal lol, people wont even bother buying anything anymore

and dont donate, just buy the cape from people, 2k tokens...

-1 for the idea

"First, to clear everything's up.. Yes i put the word (Vote) beside cursed/blessed rings to emphasize that it is not meant to be tradeable or whatsoever. I know though that GM's might as well change the name." 

"Yes I've seen that Vote capes wont work with Story line quest.. [ so what am i fighting for lol ].. but...

It is basically an idea of me when I got my Vote cape today [ YEY!! LOL ] "

It seems like the details or the information is not enough for it to be misunderstand hahahaha but I do get what you are trying to say :D thank you though for all the opinions that I've received and will be receiving later on lmao. And as i what stated before " i guess it was too early for this to happen" huehuehue

Here's a banana for all of you pls dont be too hard on meh xD

banana18.png.17811d735058cf3b97d129748799f216.png

Lol stop flaming him. we just give our thoughts nicely and that's our part. besides, he already agreed on whatever i've said in the first place.

excuse me, i know this is not the place to ask (the only reason im asking here is because this post is the only one with replys), i want to ask if don bless and cursed rings have better stats/effcs then non don bless and cursed ring??? wich ones are better?

6 hours ago, juanro182 said:

excuse me, i know this is not the place to ask (the only reason im asking here is because this post is the only one with replys), i want to ask if don bless and cursed rings have better stats/effcs then non don bless and cursed ring??? wich ones are better?

don bless/cursed rings do have better stats than nd bless/cursed rings.

We already have non donation ring. You should've suggested for like a buff on the ND ring or make ND versions of drake jacket, lovely ribbon or slayer scarf xD

Also vote capes are meant as a start up for new players so they can somewhat be on par with donation players in the game.

On 11/29/2016 at 9:43 PM, Beth said:

+1

9 hours ago, Yatogami said:

We already have non donation ring. You should've suggested for like a buff on the ND ring or make ND versions of drake jacket, lovely ribbon or slayer scarf xD

Also vote capes are meant as a start up for new players so they can somewhat be on par with donation players in the game.

+1

OHHHH!!  didnt think about making ND versions for drake jacket/ribbon/scarf :000

54 minutes ago, spycyfy said:

OHHHH!!  didnt think about making ND versions for drake jacket/ribbon/scarf :000

why not?i think its better to have more choice...to look different i guess??

especially scarf and ribbon xD

3 minutes ago, coldjoke said:

why not?i think its better to have more choice...to look different i guess??

especially scarf and ribbon xD

yeah thats better to have more choices xD than to what i suggested huehuehue

3 hours ago, spycyfy said:

yeah thats better to have more choices xD than to what i suggested huehuehue

I suggest on not continuing your ND ring man. requirements will just go to waste. just keep yourself calm and buy a sniper ring. that's just like less 2k nowadays.

24 minutes ago, p3wp3w said:

I suggest on not continuing your ND ring man. requirements will just go to waste. just keep yourself calm and buy a sniper ring. that's just like less 2k nowadays.

nope im saving it actually for the donation cursed ring :D huehuehue