Calcifer

Lk Brandish Type

I think you can just use a regular LK build, only diference is in the weapon (Ullr's Glory Spear).

Considering that this skills does not ingnore defense (as Spiral Pierce does) you must use Inca card (to ignore defense) and you can also use Thana.

In therms of stats Ill use the same as a regular LK build ;

270 str + bonuses (try to reach a number divisible by 10)

dex enough to reach instant cast (so, a total of 150 with bonus)

agi enough to reach 195 aspd

rest to Vit

In therms of gears;

- Weapon: Ullr's Glory(since thers no Legendary version of this for now) better to have 2; 1 with thana, 2 Tg's and Skeleton worker/Randrigs and another one with Inca, 2 Tg's and Skeleton worker/Randrigs.

-Upper Headgear: Ship captains hat (Kiel Card), 2 Expa valk helm (best will be any LTD) 1 with Fsold & Kiel Card and another with 1 kiel card & Maya Purple

-Mid Headgear: Best will be any emp aura or ROP/Ori.LHZ but you can also use any Legendary aura, just put another Kiel on it.

-Lower Headgear: Best (for me) is blessed LK ring, if you dont have it just use LK Cape and put the last kiel on it.

-Armor: as for the upper headgear, you need to switch (depends on the situation):

- Gr +Tao (vs champs & Bio)

- Puppetring+Tao (to counter players using Ship captain, does not work if they are wearing Evil Druid or GTB)

- Gr+RSX (vs Bios when you dont have FCP)

- RSX+Tao (vs annoying snipers using repell on you)

- HP+Tao (vs nice for long lasting duels)

- Angeling+Tao (to counter annoying HP's)

- Evil Druid+Tao (To be able to use your Ship captain's without being stoned)

Garment: - Double Skoll (vs thana users)

- Skoll+Raydrick (for GvG/BR/Woe especially if you are being devoted by some pally)

- Skoll + Sinx (vs thana users when you wanna cloak)

- Raydrick+Sinx(vs bios and champs when you wanna cloak)

- Double Raydrick (vs champs)

Shield: 3 shields; GTB, Maya and Usakoring (best if they are Friggs)

Shoes: I only use FKing boots with 2 FBH.

Accesories ; best will be 2 lokis (1 with rune and the other with Horong card to be able to use sigh skill), you can also use 2 str belts and always have a ROFL(I use blue one) to auto tarot if needed.

But, as an advise, dont focus on a specific build, good LK's are the ones that can switch weaps to beable to use BB (Halberd or Freys Sword), Spiral(Halberd) and Brandish/Spear Boomerang(Ullr's Glory) versatility is aaaalways the best.

Hope that will help you ^^

Edited by Budaz
  • Like 2