Twinky

Yo!~

Hey there,

As undoubtly many players here I am a veteran RO player, last server I played was qRO wish was a few years back already. Been looking into other mmo's since then, but nothing compares to the community and awesome farming that RO has offered me since I started playing it.

Which is why I decided to check out some new RO servers, and seeing as this server was highly recommended I decided to check it out. And I even like it enough to introduce myself to you guys ;)

Ive picked up the old name Ive used waay back, and thus my ingame name is TwinkyV. Shamefully Twinky was taken already :(

Anyways, its nice to meet ya all. And looking forward to having some fun together!

Welcome Twinky!
I'm Aerofox, or Aero for short.

I hope you have fun playing the game, if you do, please do share it with your friends and bring them over, it be nice to have new players and please ignore the Bullies in the game, its just better to have fun instead. I hope do you find new friends/ family. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask one of us or the GMs who would be online in the forum at that time. If you have any ideas or thoughts on how to improve the game, please post in the " Suggestions Section ". If you have any problems or questions regarding about classes, builds or gears, please post it in the " Strategy Guides Section ". If you are having problems with the game itself, crashes, errors and bugs, please post something in the " Help Desk Section ". If you are seeking assistance GM's help in the game, you can contact GMs in the Chat Box up there (Who would be online at that time) OR by typing @request " QUESTIONS or QUEST REQUEST HERE " in the game.

LINKS

General:

Suggestions Sections

Strategy Guides Section

Help Desk Section

Guild Recruitment

Forsaken RO Commands - Very Useful & Helpful for farming/questing/mvping

Custom Items/Maps/Cards/Mobs - Learn about fRO customization

Custom ForsakenRO Quests - Learn about customized quests on fRO

Quests for starters:

Forsaken Knight Quest - Storyline Quest

Forsaken Legendary Weapon Quest

Forsaken Gauntlet Quest

Forsaken Legendary Zodiac Aura Quest

[Optional]Legendary Quests NPCs location & summarized quest item lists (Credited to Victoria/~ V i c t o r i a ~)

im lazy to make my own version of an intro, danny file a ticket against me tyvm :^)

You seem like an active forum dweller. Hope to see you on more threads.
I'm also looking for those kinds of people to be in my social guild.
If you want to join, just PM me and I'll send you an invite. :)