davidhogarcia

'ello!

Well... just introducing myself oficially xD and also that I've been an active forum member, fallen into temptation again hohoho. Haven't played in around 5 yrs... u.u

Not much to know about me... I'm 25, I like maths, doing my graduation project for undergraduate program in Commercial Engineering and I wanna have fun and make some friends in here. Also this server seems promising.

Hello and Welcome to Forsaken RO server. I hope you have fun playing the game, if you do, please do share it with your friends and bring them over, it be nice to have new players and please ignore the Bullies in the game, its just better to have fun instead. I hope do you find new friends/ family. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask one of us or the GMs who would be online in the forum at that time. If you have any ideas or thoughts on how to improve the game, please post in the " Suggestions Section ". If you have any problems or questions regarding about classes, builds or gears, please post it in the " Strategy Guides Section ". If you are having problems with the game itself, crashes, errors and bugs, please post something in the " Help Desk Section ". If you are seeking assistance GM's help in the game, you can contact GMs in the Chat Box up there (Who would be online at that time) OR by typing @request " QUESTIONS or QUEST REQUEST HERE " in the game.

LINKS

General:

Suggestions Sections

Strategy Guides Section

Help Desk Section

Guild Recruitment

Forsaken RO Commands - Very Useful & Helpful for farming/questing/mvping

Custom Items/Maps/Cards/Mobs - Learn about fRO customization

Custom ForsakenRO Quests - Learn about customized quests on fRO

Quests for starters:

Forsaken Knight Quest - Storyline Quest

Forsaken Legendary Weapon Quest

Forsaken Gauntlet Quest

Forsaken Legendary Zodiac Aura Quest

[Optional]Legendary Quests NPCs location & summarized quest item lists (Credited to Victoria/~ V i c t o r i a ~)

@Danny

Hello and Welcome to Forsaken RO server. I hope you have fun playing the game, if you do, please do share it with your friends and bring them over, it be nice to have new players and please ignore the Bullies in the game, its just better to have fun instead. I hope do you find new friends/ family. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask one of us or the GMs who would be online in the forum at that time. If you have any ideas or thoughts on how to improve the game, please post in the " Suggestions Section ". If you have any problems or questions regarding about classes, builds or gears, please post it in the " Strategy Guides Section ". If you are having problems with the game itself, crashes, errors and bugs, please post something in the " Help Desk Section ". If you are seeking assistance GM's help in the game, you can contact GMs in the Chat Box up there (Who would be online at that time) OR by typing @request " QUESTIONS or QUEST REQUEST HERE " in the game.

LINKS

General:

Suggestions Sections

Strategy Guides Section

Help Desk Section

Guild Recruitment

Forsaken RO Commands - Very Useful & Helpful for farming/questing/mvping

Custom Items/Maps/Cards/Mobs - Learn about fRO customization

Custom ForsakenRO Quests - Learn about customized quests on fRO

Quests for starters:

Forsaken Knight Quest - Storyline Quest

Forsaken Legendary Weapon Quest

Forsaken Gauntlet Quest

Forsaken Legendary Zodiac Aura Quest

[Optional]Legendary Quests NPCs location & summarized quest item lists (Credited to Victoria/~ V i c t o r i a ~)

Do you have like a copy paste file for this post? xD Thanks for all the intro info, I kinda have an idea on the basics of the game mechanics, maybe the server mechanics are something I'd need to update myself in.

@Aerofox

Thanks man, I'm kinda enjoying my game time when I hop on... also the guy in your signature is funny xD. Is that you? Lol.

Thanks man, I'm kinda enjoying my game time when I hop on... also the guy in your signature is funny xD. Is that you? Lol.

You're the 16th person to ask me that. :^)

no.

@Danny

Do you have like a copy paste file for this post? xD Thanks for all the intro info, I kinda have an idea on the basics of the game mechanics, maybe the server mechanics are something I'd need to update myself in.

@Aerofox

I, myself, made the post a long time ago and I would think that it would be useful for new players because majority of new players do not bother to go to the forum at all. For which in turn ends up asking the same questions over & over again. So yes, I like to copy/paste this because I like to help new players lol is it that weird or something? should I change the format? Should I not give links at all?

I know most players would go "Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy welcome to Forsaken RO" and thats it lmao.

Welcome to ForsakenRO! Danny already beat me to providing helpful links, but we also have some helpful information on our website here: https://forsaken-ro.net/getting-started/Let us know if you have any questions or need help with anything. Happy playing! :)

Yeah, maybe it'd be good to have ingame assistance. As for the times I have logged on, I see online GMs but they're AFK xD.

Crap, I should be on my helping minstrels alot more. LOL

PM my bio ingame, name's below. I'll start playing it alot more.

Yeah, maybe it'd be good to have ingame assistance. As for the times I have logged on, I see online GMs but they're AFK xD.

It can be hit or miss with online GMs because of time zones and since it's the holidays now... if you have a question, you can always feel free to PM us on the forums, post in the support section, or email [email protected] and we'll be able to get back to you as soon as we can. :)