JustThatGuy

Suggestions Within Suggestions.

Hello! I've recently thought about something that is completely pointless but would be so cool!
Obviously it would take time and effort from the GM's etc, Which i admit would be a fault.
But i would like to suggest a donation thing where you can donate like $30 and the gm/gm's make an item of your choice (No bonus stats, nothing like that. Just for look.) where you can ask them to make you lets say for example
A pair of wings/Rucksack and so on thats fitted to your choice as a roleplaying item or just for looks to be cute. (Price can be discussed, reason i said $30 is because of the time/effort the gm's would have to put into the request if this suggestion is added)

I failed to see your goal here, it seems as if you wanted to hire our spriter to be your personal worker. If you want to have new custom HGs, then wait for new Valk Expansions or perhaps study spriting and suggest the design you wanted to have.

I don't think its ideal for you (or any other donators) to be the only one to benefit from this. We work for all people so everyone can benefit from the change, and it wouldn't be right to work so hard on spriting just to benefit one person. We have alot of things needed to be accomplished, from new raids, new systems and such which will need time. Imagine your Custom Headgear being given for MONTHS, yes months because it will need to be included on the next update together with the new systems/events/fixes so our players won't get errored, and I know that not all can wait that long which can lead to them asking for their money back.

PLUS, if you want Headgears that will be used for cosmetic purposes only, we have the Legendary Knight Headgear which can be quested on every seasonal event. You can see unique headgears sometimes, it was probably a seasonal event HG a long time ago.

As for wings, we have unique wings back then also (Divine Wings, Green Mythological Wings, Angel Wings etc.)