Guardian Angel

Hi I'm Angel!

Good day, :th_no1:

Hello I'm Angel. Nice to meet you guys,

I just started playing a month ago and I'm a bit shy when it comes to me talking to all of you when I got no items.

So I Introduced myself and made an account at a latter date. So sorry for that. :th_meow: I am a fellow returnee. I was at the era of the guild Remember the Forgotten , The era of Spicy Creed, and Somehow got to know many more friends, not to mention Precious Baby and Precious Bio! Hi Ma'am I'm Your Fan! Teach me how to biochem senpai~~~ I heard you were back. or rather I saw you back. I feel old now. Haha. Fellow Players, how are you? I was anti-social then so you may or may not know me. I also forgot my Old Main character's name so ~ :th_sry: ~. This is my new Account. so whoever knows meor wants to be friends with me, can add me. Just be warned though. I am a bit stingy sometimes. So an advance apology to all of you. And thank you for Reading. :th_blush: :th_lv:

Edited by Guardian Angel
  • Like 1

:D welcome back angel~ Its nice to meet you too, i'm ruffie , IGN Cameron usually hang around everywhere. if you see me, just say hi!! XD

Remember the Forgotten, hmm seems familiar

Anyways, Welcome back to our Server!

If you need assistance, feel free to check this guide, Click Here

Good luck on your adventure! :th_no1:

Halo there.... WELCOME to the server... hope you enjoy your stay... xD

:3

I hope so too. :th_blush:

:D welcome back angel~ Its nice to meet you too, i'm ruffie , IGN Cameron usually hang around everywhere. if you see me, just say hi!! XD

Cameron! I usually hang out at Izlude. I see you sometimes But you are AFK. :th_sry: We can chat again if the opportunity Arises

Remember the Forgotten, hmm seems familiar

Anyways, Welcome back to our Server!

Good luck on your adventure! :th_no1:

Thank you Victoria!! It was a lot coming from you. :th_meow: