lordshark

Greetings!

Hii!

I was once on this Server and the CP says my last login was 2010 ... so i guess i'm returning! :3

After all i'm still a ragnarok noob and play mostly Gunslinger, maybe some nice people can help me out here or maybe a social guild just to hang out :P ( I have UTC +1 timezone, come from germany)

And i want to make a suggestion: a new pet ... a guy who claps with two coconut-halfs!

Halo! and Welcome to ForsakenRO!

If you want a guide to teach you about gunslingers in this server, please click the icon in my siggy and look for Gunslingers there.

There are many social guilds here in FRo, and one of those is my guild, the Forsaken Angels. We help newbies gear up and teach them the basic of FRo, so if you want to join just PM me here or ingame: ~ V i c t o r i a ~

Hope to see you soon! :th_ok:

Welcome Welcome!~ Hope you enjoy your return!~ Any questions don't hesitate to pm me on forum or @request in game and i'll try my best to help :th_swt3:

Thank you!
Yeah after some times and another games i want to back to play Ragnarok. I missed my good ol' Gunslinger, but my first Gunslinger was full of Database Errors (like the name "null") and i know as developer how problematic can be a buggy char. :P

p.s. whats the deal with your signature, Aoi ... i don't really get it xD

Thank you!

Yeah after some times and another games i want to back to play Ragnarok. I missed my good ol' Gunslinger, but my first Gunslinger was full of Database Errors (like the name "null") and i know as developer how problematic can be a buggy char. :P

p.s. whats the deal with your signature, Aoi ... i don't really get it xD

Ah better create a new char then hehe ..

Oh this nigga is tyler the creator xD