BeforeMidnight

Mini-games/events On Facebook!

In-game events, Buy&Sell broadcasting, WoE, PVP, Farming, everyday, all day.

When we're done or quite tired with that, we tend to go AFK for a while. ALT + TAB. What's that? Is that Facebook? Right.

The usual place to go to.

What if we do occasional (like 2 to 3 times a week) mini-games or mini-events in Facebook while we're at it to complete the experience?

It'll populate the ForsakenRO official page, and players can interact much more often. Some may not be on the forums, but I doubt they're the same on Facebook. If they need help, they can be redirected there. Treat it as the Forum's partner.

Give away prizes such as the rare and oftenly neglected Mini-Game Tokens. Or make something new and name it: "Unknown Realm Ticket". An NPC in-game will then claim it from your character to receive various kinds of exclusive items, voter or not, donator or non-donator. IT'S FOR EVERYBODY!

Mini-games can be:

Idea 1 - FIND THIS NPC

- Post an image of an in-game NPC and let players find it all over Midgard. The only clue will be the floor/background the NPC is standing upon.

Example:

Find this NPC

8FwI4Mf.jpg

- Players will then need to post either the exact coordinates (OR the closest coordinates to the exact spot) or to provide more authenticity, tell a specific word the NPC says when talked to.

Example:

Find this NPC and tell me the 2nd word he said in his dialogue.

8FwI4Mf.jpg

M0UgnHU.jpg

ANSWER: How

Idea 2: THE NAME GAME

- Ask the name of a random NPC from any place in Midgard.

- A written clue will be given (no image clues).

Example:

What's the name of the NPC who's just outside of the Ayothaya Shrine?

plq3S0D.jpg?1

ANSWER: Einon

The first (?) (there can be multiple winners) player/s to comment on the Facebook mini-game post with the right answer win/s! Picking the winner can also be random if necessary. Like a raffle of some sort.

The GM who's in-charge of the game will then meet the winner in-game, to reward the player with the prize.

This suggestion is widely open for criticism. I want to know what you think about it. Thanks for reading it.

• Like 1

It would be really hard for the GM's to co-ordinate this. What if many people simultaneously find the NPC and post it on FB? Should all the winners get prizes and according to you even donate items can be handed out which completely beats the whole point of donating to the server. Plus this can only be played by players who have some experience because the newbies may not be familiar with many of the games's maps and will not be able to find npc's. This is just my opinion though.

Add the fact that not all uses facebook really. Also, it's hard to keep track of the events on facebook as only a few will actually see it on their timeline when the official FRO fanpage posts something.

Nyahaha you guys are right. I was honestly doubting this suggestion is not that good a few moments after posting it. I was even gonna try to delete it but... I don't know how to! Hahaha :th_heh:

Edited by quizonkeneth