Prismaneko

Hello

Hey there!

I am new to this server. But not new to RO.

Just a bit rusty.

I still can't believe how neat and organized this server is.

It pulled me in and catched me haha.

So... Hi!

I am Stephanie. A very old player and a RO veteran. I play around as "Miaos" a High Wizard.

And my secret is that... I draw and pixel a lot. ;u;

madokabig_by_prisma_neko-d7x7f4m.gif

pixel by me.

Welcome to ForsakenRO, Stephanie! :) If you have any questions starting out, please feel free to add me to Skype and I'd be more than happy to help you! I'd also recommend checking out our getting started guides on the website: https://forsaken-ro.net/getting-started/

Also, I love your pixel art! It's so cute. :') You're very talented! I'd love to see more of your work!

Aye, welcome to ForsakenRO!

If you have a question, feel free to ask the GMs, me, sartorius19, Danny, or thePast (the guy above me)
We'll try to assist you as much as we can. :)

I love your drawings and pixel arts, do you mind if you could commission one for me? :D

Also, GM Veracity, I didn't know you liked the Epic Rap Battles of History. :o

Aye, welcome to ForsakenRO!

If you have a question, feel free to ask the GMs, me, sartorius19, Danny, or thePast (the guy above me)

We'll try to assist you as much as we can. :)

I love your drawings and pixel arts, do you mind if you could commission one for me? :D

Also, GM Veracity, I didn't know you liked the Epic Rap Battles of History. :o

Thankyou very much for the warm welcome!

I would love to draw for you.

In exchange of headgears. >:3

Just shoot me a PM and I'll draw something for you!

Welcome to ForsakenRO, Stephanie! :) If you have any questions starting out, please feel free to add me to Skype and I'd be more than happy to help you! I'd also recommend checking out our getting started guides on the website: https://forsaken-ro.net/getting-started/

Also, I love your pixel art! It's so cute. :') You're very talented! I'd love to see more of your work!

Thankyou very much Veracity!

I'll be posting more art on the Creative section of the forum. *v*b

Thanks!

Hello and Welcome to Forsaken RO server. I hope you have fun playing the game, if you do, please do share it with your friends and bring them over, it be nice to have new players and please ignore the Bullies in the game, its just better to have fun instead. I hope do you find new friends/ family. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask one of us or the GMs who would be online in the forum at that time. If you have any ideas or thoughts on how to improve the game, please post in the " Suggestions Section ". If you have any problems or questions regarding about classes, builds or gears, please post it in the " Strategy Guides Section ". If you are having problems with the game itself, crashes, errors and bugs, please post something in the " Help Desk Section ". If you are seeking assistance GM's help in the game, you can contact GMs in the Chat Box up there (Who would be online at that time) OR by typing @request " QUESTIONS or QUEST REQUEST HERE " in the game.

LINKS:

Suggestions Sections

Strategy Guides Section

Help Desk Section

Guild Recruitment

P.S. Love your pixel art work by the way. You should make a business out of it here, in exchanging for forsaken tokens (One of our main currency). 1 Token is like around 15 - 20 Million Zenny. I'll explain the different tokens in the game just as a Heads up.

Forsaken Tokens or Toks or Donation Tokens

The main currency in the game, it is tradeable and be obtainable through buying from other players or buying it by donating money.

Activity Tokens
Activity Tokens are different from Forsaken Token, Activity Token is untradeable and can only be obtain through be active in the game. With Activity tokens, you can buy unique headgears and other items through the Token Trader at Forsaken City (FCity)

Event Tokens

Event Tokens can be obtained by winning GM Events or buying it from other players using Forsaken Tokens. The ratio are 1 E.Toks to 3 F.Toks. Like the Activity Tokens, you can buy certain unique equipments or items through the Token Trader.

Hey there!

I am new to this server. But not new to RO.

Just a bit rusty.

I still can't believe how neat and organized this server is.

It pulled me in and catched me haha.

So... Hi!

I am Stephanie. A very old player and a RO veteran. I play around as "Miaos" a High Wizard.

And my secret is that... I draw and pixel a lot. ;u;

madokabig_by_prisma_neko-d7x7f4m.gif

pixel by me.

You can join our guild, just PM -Eman-

Welcome!