EmanPatz

Hi New Server!

Hi guys! I'm new to server but old in RO, decided to play RO again but only in private servers bec. of the fun pvp, searched online and this server popped up, hope the community is fun! Still downloading the All-in-one installer.

Can all the stats be maxed out?

Can someone please give me a list of decent guilds? Planning to play my usual breaker sinx :)

Edited by EmanPatz
  • Like 1

Hello and Welcome to Forsaken RO server. I hope you have fun playing the game, if you do, please do share it with your friends and bring them over, it be nice to have new players and please ignore Jackasses in the game. I hope do you find new friends/ family. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask one of us or the GMs who would be online in the forum at that time. If you have any ideas or thoughts on how to improve the game, please post in the " Suggestions Section ". If you have any problems or questions regarding about classes, builds or gears, please post it in the " Strategy Guides Section ". If you are having problems with the game itself, crashes, errors and bugs, please post something in the " Help Desk Section ". If you are seeking assistance GM's help in the game, you can contact GMs in the Chat Box up there (Who would be online at that time) OR by typing @request " QUESTIONS or QUEST REQUEST HERE " in the game.

LINKS:

Suggestions Sections

Strategy Guides Section

Help Desk Section

First Question:

You cannot max out all your stats in one go (E.g. Str - 300, Vit - 300, Agi - 300, Int - 300, Luk - 300 etc etc) BUT you can max a particular focus stat from all the stats (E.g. Str - 300, Agi - 100, Vit - 180, Dex - 70 etc etc) accordingly to your class? lol

Second Question:

Here are some of the decent guilds which are active for War of Emperiums(WoE), Battle Royale(BR), and Guild Versus Guild(GvG):

- Elysian

- Endevour

- Warsong

- Premonition

- Good Boys

- Legion of Doom

- Some random guild lolol I can't remember the name sorry....

P.S Fair warning though most of them(Guilds) only accept fully-geared players

Edited by Danny

Hello and Welcome to Forsaken RO server. I hope you have fun playing the game, if you do, please do share it with your friends and bring them over, it be nice to have new players and please ignore Jackasses in the game. I hope do you find new friends/ family. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask one of us or the GMs who would be online in the forum at that time. If you have any ideas or thoughts on how to improve the game, please post in the " Suggestions Section ". If you have any problems or questions regarding about classes, builds or gears, please post it in the " Strategy Guides Section ". If you are having problems with the game itself, crashes, errors and bugs, please post something in the " Help Desk Section ". If you are seeking assistance GM's help in the game, you can contact GMs in the Chat Box up there (Who would be online at that time) OR by typing @request " QUESTIONS or QUEST REQUEST HERE " in the game.

LINKS:

Suggestions Sections

Strategy Guides Section

Help Desk Section

First Question:

You cannot max out all your stats in one go (E.g. Str - 300, Vit - 300, Agi - 300, Int - 300, Luk - 300 etc etc) BUT you can max a particular focus stat from all the stats (E.g. Str - 300, Agi - 100, Vit - 180, Dex - 70 etc etc) accordingly to your class? lol

Second Question:

Here are some of the decent guilds which are active for War of Emperiums(WoE), Battle Royale(BR), and Guild Versus Guild(GvG):

- Elysian

- Endevour

- Warsong

- Premonition

- Good Boys

- Legion of Doom

thank you sir xD will get my character up and running soon :)

LINKS:

Suggestions Sections

Strategy Guides Section

Help Desk Section

First Question:

Second Question:

Here are some of the good guilds which are active for War of Emperiums(WoE), Battle Royale(BR), and Guild Versus Guild(GvG):

- Elysian

- Endevour

Some decent guilds for WoE

- Warsong

- Premonition

- Legion of Doom

Let me edit this for you.

Edited by ThePerfectHit

Welcome to fRO! Yeah, just ignore those jackasses and we hope you'll enjoy your stay! I am leader of Warsong and I'd be glad to have you in my guild as long as you're fully geared (quoting ThePerfectHit) :)

Click here for more info about Warsong

• Like 1

Welcome to fRO! Yeah, just ignore those jackasses and we hope you'll enjoy your stay! I am leader of Warsong and I'd be glad to have you in my guild as long as you're fully geared (quoting ThePerfectHit) :)

Click here for more info about Warsong

I've never said that since Elysian is a friend only guild, and me giving my opinion doesn't make me a jackass.

I've never said that since Elysian is a friend only guild, and me giving my opinion doesn't make me a jackass.

Hey man, I'm not saying that you're a jackass. I'm just quoting the "we look for fully geared players only". Peace man. :)

Hey man, I'm not saying that you're a jackass. I'm just quoting the "we look for fully geared players only". Peace man. :)

HAHA, lol I was just asking for the list of decent guilds, never planned on joining one of you guys to baby sit me, but I'm really enjoying my stay thanks! :)