Stranger

Bb Type Lk Please Help!

okay ill throw at you a standard and common build that works efficiently and effectively.
So now you have the gears and weps, what i would like you to do is focus on the spear wep and honestly i suggest just selling the sword and try to get another spear if not using a sword is fine. For Lord knights having 2 sets of weapons is very crucial I'll explain why further throughout this response but here is the stats and cards you need for a decent lk and also id prefer you using 1 handed weps, a shield is crucial!

Spear = x2 tg, inca, skelworker

shoe= x2 Fbh

fhelm= x2kiel

Armor= Ghostring+tao (standard, will save you from asura strikes and sacri) / Ghostring+rx8 (incase someone uses whitesmith card or knocks you) / x2 Tao (gives you very good exp to survive against elemental users)

cloak= x2 raydrics (block neutral property attacks) OR x2 skoll (saves you from thana abusers) to be honest with this try to get your hands on 2 cloaks! if you do not have skolls no matter what.. a thanatos user will hurt you incredibly there is no exageration in that.. and rays will save you from asura BUT if you cannot afford to own x2 cloaks then get the skolls and avoid champions.

shield= Usakoring / gtb (i personally just used any npc sold shield and throw my gtb in that, when i use to have minimum gears)
x2 str belts

To deal good damage to other players make sure to use elemental convertors because ghostring will block much of neutral damage, which is your default property.

okay WHY you need a second weapon, you are going to sooner or later face someone with good flee.. mainly assasin cross's so this is what you put in your weapon.

weapon = x2tg, inca, phree

this will give you a boost in hit, and also to increase your hit rate make it a habit of using the skill "magnum breaK" when you fight.

Okay so now im going to cover other things incase you cannot afford some of those mentioned mvp cards.
if you cannot afford fallen bishop cards, id suggest use any cards that give %hp bonus or even fox cards, this will save you adding more stats to agi. and replace tg's with goldenring cards.

stats for bowling bash build =

dex = enough for instant cast
agi = enough for 195 aspd
str= 230-250 base but remember to keep your str in multiples of 10 e.g. 221+49 = 280
vit = ill prob add remainder of your stats on this

just make sure, to use element convertors! box of storm also known as bos, is a common item to change your weapons property to the element water, so get those.

if you have anymore questions or you are confused on something post here.

excuse the rushness.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS: its not my guide , i just copied it

The Real Guide Owner : ( http://www.forsaken-ro.net/forum/index.php?showuser=10851 )

its not my guide , i just copied it on the last person that make LK Guide

its written on the PS , the person who did the guide

go to this room , http://www.forsaken-ro.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=12380

Edited by forsakenlelouch

Y the 2 kiels? As ive observed BB does not need kiels. Just without them BB is very fast. Is there any other cards that i can use?

or is the kiels for spear?

Don't follow that guide, it's from 2009 and plenty has changed.

I'm going to do a quick guide for you assuming you're fully geared.

Headgear cards - Don't matter all personal preference

Armor- Tao/GR OL/GR x2OL

Weapon- Killing breakers Incant/2SG/TG , killing other people 2SG/2TG or Thana/2SG/TG

Boots- Standard 2FBH

Garm- Skoll/Ray (can still live GTB asura with this on in WoE so better to just main it)

Lokis w/ Runes

Stats-

29x+xxx str (make it end in 0 when you add it up ie, 297+193)

150 dex (Add it up and make sure its 150 without buffs)

agi until 195 aspd without buffs (I use berserk potion to save stat points but it can be dispelled, just preference)

rest into vit (should have around 400~410k with tao/gr)

Edited by ThePerfectHit