NabilFares

Help Me With Crit Sinx Mvp Build.

I would like some hints for building a crit sinx for mvp and im new to the server so i dont know the items or the builds here and if have a better build for a mvp sinx could you guys tell me?

Thanks for reading and who knows answering this.

Same build as the generic Crit type SinX but with these changes:
Armor: Forsaken King Armor / Vote Forsaken King Armor / Forsaken Knight Armor [2x Gloom]

R.Hand: Fenrir's Feral Dagger / Legendary Fenrir's [2x Abysmal Knight, 2x Phreeoni]

For stats, same with the Crit type as well but have 150 BASE Dex.
You're gonna need 2x Phreeoni because Crit type SinXs lack the HIT to hit MvPs. Snipers / Bow-type Stalkers have around 650+ HIT which makes them eligible for hunting MvPs. To match up with them, you'll need 2 Phreeoni cards which will get you around 625 HIT.

Same build as the generic Crit type SinX but with these changes:

Armor: Forsaken King Armor / Vote Forsaken King Armor / Forsaken Knight Armor [2x Gloom]

R.Hand: Fenrir's Feral Dagger / Legendary Fenrir's [2x Abysmal Knight, 2x Phreeoni]

For stats, same with the Crit type as well but have 150 BASE Dex.

You're gonna need 2x Phreeoni because Crit type SinXs lack the HIT to hit MvPs. Snipers / Bow-type Stalkers have around 650+ HIT which makes them eligible for hunting MvPs. To match up with them, you'll need 2 Phreeoni cards which will get you around 625 HIT.

But Critical alls hits inst right or here is changed?

But Critical alls hits inst right or here is changed?

If you have 2 Ifrit cards, great. Else, you'll have to put more points into LUK. Just have 104 crit and it'll be 99.9% CRIT attacks.

• Like 1

If you have 2 Ifrit cards, great. Else, you'll have to put more points into LUK. Just have 104 crit and it'll be 99.9% CRIT attacks.

Ok thanks for tell me this but i need to have 104 crit in the status or with katar hidden bonus?

but still needing a full build of gears and status .

Without the Katar. Crit type SinXs don't use katars :o They use the L.Crit Sword and a dagger.

Regarding the full build, just check this guide.
http://www.forsaken-ro.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=26958
And replace the stuff there with the stuff I said, which is just the armor and the Fenrir dagger.

Edited by Aerofox