Lullaby~

Spare Me Your "hi"

Hello! I'm a lurker and I wanna try this server out...

Not really sure what's in store for me in this server but from what I saw from the main website, population is quite awesome.

Few questions though, is this server a PVP type one? Are there 3rd job classes?

Hope to learn about builds and techniques in handling different jobs.

If there are guides here to aid a newbie please link me, thanks!

Will be downloading the client in short while.

Looking forward to meet ya in-game. :>

- Lullaby~

Edited by Lullaby~

Welcome to the server, Lullaby~! I like your name. :3
First, it is a PK server, but 3rd jobs are unavailable.
You can check this subforum for guides on specific classes, and you can check this link to see the optimal places to level up.
If you got other questions, you may ask our helpful GMs.

Welcome to the server. :) In answer to your question, PvP is popular here and usually happens in for_fild01 where people also hang out and chat. We do not have 3rd jobs, however we do offer 3rd job sprites so you can enjoy the new classes without the OP and broken skills. :) If you're interested in that, you can download the 3rd jobs pack on the Downloads page of the website. Aerofox also linked you to a section of our beginner guide, but here's the full thing: https://forsaken-ro.net/getting-started/%C2'>

A PK server with no 3rd jobs is what I was actually looking for xD

More reason to start out soon :>

And oh, thank you for the links and for answering my queries, appreciate it so much :>

BTW, cool Admin :)

Thanks!

Realized for_fild01 is a home for bullies xD

Yeah, that's what I noticed on my first week here. xD Just stay away from there, the entrance is filled with pumped-up PvPers that can one-shot you atm.

I'll make a beginner guide in the forum for everyone, don't worry! I'll pretty much just give the one on the website a huge makeover :)

• Like 1

Not all the time, but mostly, i can say yes. but for_fild01 is also a place where players meet and talk since fcity is much like a vending area and pub.

Nonetheless, Welcome to server and hope you enjoy the gameplay we have. If u need more tips on farming etc, u can ask me and the others, maybe it in-game or here in forum.

LoL people ruthlessly killed my novice sitting at for_fild01 xD

Not that it matters that much anyway but seeing as how that map works, yeah I prolly should avoid it atm :P

Thanks for all the 'welcomes' and for offering help, will be lurking around here for guides and tips and will try not to be lazy.

One thing though, I can't find forum/ingame rules or some sort, pretty sure there are punishable abuses out here ryt?

PS. F-Ro forum is quite awesome, I can basically spam off-topic threads and my post count increases mehehe (That isn't punishable right?) xD

LoL people ruthlessly killed my novice sitting at for_fild01 xD

Not that it matters that much anyway but seeing as how that map works, yeah I prolly should avoid it atm :P

Thanks for all the 'welcomes' and for offering help, will be lurking around here for guides and tips and will try not to be lazy.

One thing though, I can't find forum/ingame rules or some sort, pretty sure there are punishable abuses out here ryt?

PS. F-Ro forum is quite awesome, I can basically spam off-topic threads and my post count increases mehehe (That isn't punishable right?) xD

The rules thread are on this link.

http://www.forsaken-ro.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=16

Also, I've been spamming posts on off-topic, so it's k. :3

all I wish for my forum account is to change my member title

btw wanna play? I'm bored and I'm too lazy to make a huge thread today.

Edited by Aerofox

The rules thread are on this link.
http://www.forsaken-ro.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=16

Also, I've been spamming posts on off-topic, so it's k. :3
all I wish for my forum account is to change my member title

btw wanna play? I'm bored and I'm too lazy to make a huge thread today.

Thanks for the link mate, felt safe now to have read the rules.

I think with the spams you make everyday, you'll be able to change your title soon.

Can't play today though perhaps some time and I gotta level my character first haha.

Hey, welcome to da server and forum~ :3

Not sure if this will help but i guess it's worth a look o-o

Yes! it looks pretty helpful, will look through those this weekend, thanks!

Edited by Lullaby~