demondred

Cant Get Full Screen

The usual approach to this is changing the settings in the setup.exe that is in your RO folder and check the fullscreen checkmark.

--

The not so nice way to fix this will be through the registry. Caution though, I am not responsible for anything that could happen to your computer because of things that could go wrong.

Press windows + R to open the run window and type: regedit

Then navigate to: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Gravity Soft\Ragnarok

There you'll see data named ISFULLSCREENMODE, which is of the REG_DWORD type. Most likely the value is 0 (0x0000000), for fullscreen you'll want this to be 1.

Double click on the data's name and change 0 to 1, press OK and you're done.

RO should now be enforced in fullscreen mode.

Edited by Sensation

Might have overcomplicated things.. I assumed you were running Windows. Also, could you post a screenshot of your Gravity Image? I'm confused as to what you mean.

Whats OS? I am using windows its 8.1 im using a gateway but its an all in 1 pc where my screen is also my base its new to me ive never had this problem befor. how do you screenshot so I can post it for you cause this small screen is annoying half the time it doesn't let me log in

This is how it can be done: qrzz9i.png

It also could be under local machine, it really depends on certain aspects. But in general, it would be the same to figure it out.
The more friendly way is using everything in administrator mode and launch the game from the patcher.

Please follow the following steps to attempt to change to full screen without having to alter a system key (Ps using the search function will not show you windows keys, you'll have to manually get to them in regedit, though I do not recommend doing this if you have no experience with locating and editting such keys) I'd recommend you to do the following before trying anything with windows keys:

Help, When I start the game it closes immediately with no error message!

This means you have not yet set up your setup.exe. Follow these steps:

• Go to your RO folder
  • Open the setup application by double clicking it.
  • At the top bar select your graphic card
  • Select the resolution that you want (Always pick one lower or equal to your current resolution, not higher).
  • Press OK.
  • Right click your setup application and click run as administrator.
  • Select the resolution that you want (Always pick one lower or equal to your current resolution, not higher).
  • Press OK.
  • Start the game by double clicking FkenRO.exe
  • Your client should now work.
Edited by Bishop

Gm, Half the things that your showing on your Ss doesn't even show on my pc even if I search it up I have the screen shots of what I was talking about but the damn thing wont lemme post em it freezes on here I always have to use the patcher the Fkenro client doesn't even run on my pc it goes to a black screen where it wants to run but it exits itself.. Also Bishop ive done that ive clicked the full screen etc.. nothing works when I use my sakray I get a error as if im missing a file ive even downloading the files from IRO itself an still doesn't work.

That's the problem. We're not really using any of that anymore. Have you installed our all-in-one or just the small patch? If it is the latter, get the all-in-one.

Your operating system isn't the problem as I'm using Windows 8.1 myself.

Try using an image uploading site instead of the forum one isn't working for you. Also, make sure you set the setup.exe up in both normal AND administrator mode, not either or. You will need the all in one, not the IRO files. I'd like to see a screenshot of your setup.exe. please include it with the screenshot Sensation requested.

Okay, so you're running Windows 8.1, which is what I run too. I also had a problem with setup.exe not saving my settings properly. I'm going to make this as layman as I can.

1. Go into Program Files where your FRO files are installed (I'm assuming you ran the installer on default settings).

2. Copy the entire directory and put it somewhere else like My Documents.

3. Your setup.exe should now work as you want it to.

I recommend you give this a try since it only takes like 5 seconds to do. It worked for me even after I tried to play around with things like administrator access and stuff.

Report back whether it worked or not. I would like to know (I'm sure the GM's too) if this is maybe a thing with Windows 8.

EDIT: If you're wary of the integrity of what changes you might have made to your FRO folder, just delete it (after saving your emblems and screenshots) and reinstall using the all-in-one. Once you do so, follow the steps 1-3 above.

Edited by Forum~

For now, why don't you just copy the folder and see if what I posted above works. You can sort out the moving/uninstall issue afterwards.

Or if even copying doesn't work, run the all-in-one installer and when it asks you where do you want to install the files, direct it to My Documents instead of Program Files.

Edited by Forum~