Royals™

Time For Star Glads To Twinkle?

hello guys i tried taekwon master back then and i was amused it's like an sonic blow sinx but much harder to use while also being versatile can do combos which are pretty good in . the thing is this class is just out of fro's current league. we have limited targets and well our primary offense is pretty hard to control unless you exploit the sprint bug >.> but most of the time it doesn't really work well though the damage it deals is outstanding. i am suggesting what if glads had permanent miracle like other servers which quite made glads a lot more playable or a weapon specially for glads were in we will only need to run spurt fsk to reach the max dmg and a weapon that will allow fsk spam with higher dmg so we can switch with no foot and weapon :V what i am asking is can we give some attention to classes like this even in making a ranker kinda discouraging or i dunno if resetting ranks have been implemented well that's all. just give attention to the stars lol thanks :D

• Like 1

I agree that SG should be made more playable so that it can be used, however I disagree with making FSK the only skill for them.

SG should be able to deal massive dmg even without FSK if they would actually be able to abuse the high aspd plus reflect to spam kicks. Or if they would get a weapon with 4 slots to go for builds that can be used in breaking.

With their own buffs they are already very strong if they could survive at close range. So I think bringing a hp boost and some custom equips for SG builds would be ideal.

Need to implement an opposition reset, with the [4] slotted book that I use on mine my damage is decent enough.

Star gladiators definitely do not need a damage boost. When used correctly their burst damage is one of the highest out there. However it's the limitation on targets that gets star glads to be behind compared to other classes. Having an NPC to reset the targets is all that's needed.

Also, I do agree that Taekwon rankers should get some loving with some damage increasing weapon , only for taekwons and their kicks, not star glads as they have more than enough damage as it is.

yea the limitation of targets is the top issue, so what if there is a permanent miracle where all buffs are on.. yea if we talkin bout the fsk dmg it is strongno doubt but im talkin bout the combos [heeldrop,rundhouse.....] it not pretty high at all as i experienced or i am just nab at this, but dmg is not that important for this class at the moment it's the survivability and yea the targets if those 2 is tweaked well i say star glads are ready to twinkle lel

Having miracle on at all times would be too much of a buff. It would allow you to have hatred and all bonuses from all Star, moon, and sun spells on 1 target. Instead of having just hatred and the buffs from only star, moon or sun on the target. Not all 3.

I'd say either an npc to reset the status, or making the hatred skill be re-casted to change targets for each level of the hatred skill.

Having miracle on at all times would be too much of a buff. It would allow you to have hatred and all bonuses from all Star, moon, and sun spells on 1 target. Instead of having just hatred and the buffs from only star, moon or sun on the target. Not all 3.

I'd say either an npc to reset the status, or making the hatred skill be re-casted to change targets for each level of the hatred skill.

That thing is fine by me just wish it'll be implemented though... >.<

Edited by Royals™

yea i just hope that this draws the attention f the ups so an update or more suggestions can be made cause this class is being left out even though it has much potential :|
Edited by Royals™

Higher VIT and Opposition reset please >.<