plok123

Fun Facts About You :d

A Libra eh? According to google, if you're a Libra one thing you love is balance or fairness in everything, you like to be with people or with someone special perhaps, you've an easy-go-lucky attitude but you're an indecisive person 'cause you don't like to be in a rough situation. Oh, google says Libras are charming and elegant, intelligent and are liked by many 'cause they're eager to please anyone, a listener who loves to be appreciated, loves to be the center of the crowd/group, creative and are open to changes. Rings a bell? xD

Lool nearly right xD I don't like being the centre of attention :P I just like having the attention of certain peoples lol xD others can play with pendaz dD

Now me!!!

26th/October/88

lYwbZly.gif

Haha got another client xD

Will read and post later dearie, and oh 88? :th_e29:

@mzvlle that's a Libra in a nutshell, they just cant help but be the center of attraction and they love it :P

Edited by Lullaby~

I'm a perverted gentleman. :3

HuH`?

h5T9zyZ.gifis that even possible..?

Haha got another client xD

Will read and post later dearie, and oh 88? :th_e29:

@mzvlle that's a Libra in a nutshell, they just cant help but be the center of attraction and they love it :P

Yeah he does love it ;D LOL u so right~

cute-kpop-boys10.gif......eh...88 bad..? D:

Fun fact: I wish to be French.
And if I WAS French, this pick-up line would really work.

Wanna play my Nintendo Oui-remote? :3

• Like 1

Fun fact: I wish to be French.

And if I WAS French, this pick-up line would really work.

Wanna play my Nintendo Oui-remote? :3

Wahaahhahahahahahha xD

Fun fact: Gintama is epic ラウラブ!!

I shall watch it now!

jL7aDJx.gif

Fun fact: i just posted bout it in the "Last person to post is cute" topic

Nway i love foxes....i used to have 3 foxes...they were cute red foxes ^_^

Edited by Mitomi

Fun facts about me : I love dogs. I have a female husky, Fun facts about my dog: she will act sleep until i asleep and climb up on my bed then sleep on my head. *thatbitch*

• Like 1

Thunder buddies unite!~

*hides behind u and hugs u tight*

i haaaaaate thunder ;____;) it did come hereeeee

Fun fact: i'm scared of it..!!!..and i still like to hide in a small place with a blanket with headphones on and loud music to feel better...lol >3<

*hides behind u and hugs u tight*

i haaaaaate thunder ;____;) it did come hereeeee

Fun fact: i'm scared of it..!!!..and i still like to hide in a small place with a blanket with headphones on and loud music to feel better...lol >3<

I'll come over, buy you one of those 53" pandas I showed you so you have your own Maz thunder buddy when im not there xD

Fun Fact: Im actually down for doing that ^

I'll come over, buy you one of those 53" pandas I showed you so you have your own Maz thunder buddy when im not there xD

Fun Fact: Im actually down for doing that ^

OMG..i wanna b like that kid in that shopping cart! >3< OH MAI GAWD...it looked so soft ;__;)

looool...yessss i wan!..i will call him Mazzie Pooh and give him all my lufffff! xD hahahaha

Fun fact: i love...plushies...stuffed animals :B

yes i will never grow up!